PDA

View Full Version : Trojans In the Pros

kiwan
08-10-2005, 12:11 PM
According to cbssportsline.com. We have 12 players currently on an NFL roster. FYI UAB has 9.

UABhoops
08-10-2005, 12:16 PM
UAB has 2 first round draft picks. FYI Troy State Online University has 1

Trojan1998
08-10-2005, 12:36 PM
....and Troy's ONE 1st round pick (Demarcus Ware - 11th overall pick to Dallas) was drafted higher than either of the UAB players.

TSUWhiner
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
UABturd? why? why dude? I guess what you are trying to do is get us fans here to agree to bow down to UAB. If we worship UAB will you shutup? I dont see what so special about UAB? tell me..enlighten me please. At least get it all out in one long paragraph..so its not in spots all over the message board.

UABhoops
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
and? Your point being?

We still have had two first round picks. You only have 1.

kiwan
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
I was wondering why you keep posting on our board, now I understand. The UAB board only has 3 people so I guess it gets old since you are all probably related and see each other at home every night. With that said I welcome you to our site because I feel sorry for you!

UABhoops
08-10-2005, 02:26 PM
UABturd? why? why dude? I guess what you are trying to do is get us fans here to agree to bow down to UAB. If we worship UAB will you shutup? I dont see what so special about UAB? tell me..enlighten me please. At least get it all out in one long paragraph..so its not in spots all over the message board.

It seems that you do have an infatuation with UAB. After all, your longest threads in the recent months all have to do with UAB.

You guys get one player drafted in the first round and when he finally signs a multi-million contract you don't even respond. Glad we are able to give you something to get excited about.

There are many things special about UAB, but I don't want to brag because it will probably make you feel bad. How about you tell me what's so special about Troy State Online University?

Tums
08-10-2005, 02:29 PM
We still have had two first round picks. You only have 1.
Coaches caught visiting recruits with drugs. UAB has 1 , Troy has none 0.

TSUWhiner
08-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah I love this...let me do one

UAB idiots who cant do their jobs or go to class 1
Troy folks who give a s**T about UAB 0

UABhoops
08-10-2005, 02:59 PM
You are contradicting yourself whiner.

If you make fun of people because they are on this board, then what does that make you?

Then you say you don't care about UAB, yet you take the time out of your life to post about UAB and to reply to our remarks.

Keep it down home cuz.

TrojanWar
08-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Keep it down home cuz.

How original. So it has come to this...it seems as though you blew your wad a little early. That may also explain why Troy got all the hot women! 8)

pkf4troy
08-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Just listen to John and Barry in the mornings and you will see what the people think of U wanna be AB. Longshore is a Aub and rips UAB more then some on this board... :lol:. The topic of discussion right now is Bama signing Duke. Longshore said that was a horrible deal and he would rather have seen Bama sign TROY......but NOT UABLAH. Maybe you can have more fire power UAB fans on here IF you get your own stadium. Right now that delapitaed place of a stadium you guys use is a joke. Wasnt part of it condemned? Maybe it holds more.....blah, blah, blah....but it belongs to the city...right? Find a nice court yard in the concrete jungle and see if you can squeeze and stadium in there. Wont need much room as you can only get people to come to the game is when they are free in the paper or you get some Fat guy to sing.