PDA

View Full Version : Football Posters??

dgoebel
12-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Why do they not offer and sell Troy football posters. My office at work is my Troy Shrine. I have my degree, the homecomimg 100th anniversary posters, my old team pictures, a Troy wall clock, parking sign, penndant etc. I would love too see posters like UF and the big boys have with the schedule etc on them. I think they offer them at fan day but I am over 6 hours away and can't make fan day. Does anyone know if I am wrong or where you can get one?

Hemi Man
12-31-2010, 09:57 AM
I may have an extra one from this year and last year. They may all be signed though. Not sure, but I will check when I get home.

dgoebel
12-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Thank you. I wish that we could get the athletic dept to print some posters each season.

Mike Cunningham
12-31-2010, 03:55 PM
dgoebel, I'm being told that you should contact the Promotions Department at TROY. It is believed that they have some posters left over.

Here is the contact info per troytrojans.com:

Promotions - (334) 670-5943
Matthew Carlo Director of Event Management/Promotions mcarlo@troy.edu (mcarlo@troy.edu) x3834

dgoebel
12-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks Mike. Just sent him an email. I am taking my daughter to a band function in Troy in Feb. and I will check then also.

Burrt Keyes
01-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't know if things have changed since I was there (early 90's), but the SID department usually prints a "schedule poster". They were primarily used to promote the schedule across campus and town (given to businesses to hang in their windows/support the school).

They were also sometimes sent to boosters. You could normally get one for free if you sent a self addressed, stamped envelope to the SID (although in this case, you'd need a poster tube so it wouldn't get wrinkled. Try that next year.