PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Clark...We will miss him

dgoebel
12-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Although it will be next to impossible to replace Jerrell Jernigan, and equally big loss will be Tyler Clark. From walking on, to starting as a true freshman, to being all-conference the last two seasons, and played every position on the OL. 40+ starts!! Great leader and character and he will be sorely missed. Thanks for all you did Tyler, you will never be forgotten.

Mike Cunningham
12-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Agreed. As a former offensive lineman in high school, I always have a soft spot in my heart for the most important position on the team (the offensive line).

Thanks Tyler. We appreciate all you have done for the Trojan Nation.

dgoebel
12-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I played OL during the wishbone days and will always have a place in my heart for the OL. Troy the last few years has had great centers...Yessner, Franks, and Clark...All of them All-Conference. I hope we can replace them as center is the most critical position on the OL for a spread team. Here's to continuing the tradition of all-conference centers.

Mike Cunningham
12-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Coach Schlarmann has done an amazing job year in and year out with our O-line. We've lost some great ones due to graduation and yet it continues to be one of our strongest areas.

Keep up the good work Coach.

dgoebel
12-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Agreed. He is one the best coaches we have and I hope we can keep him. He also did a great job with the run game this year. Not only does the OL pass protect but they run block very well also. Great job coach also.

trojanbrutha
12-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Speaking of the run game...Justin Albert was a big TROY target before he walked on at Auburn. Southward, Anderson, Mitchell, Taylor, Oxley, Albert...did I miss any RBs that will contribute next season?

http://clydetombaugh.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/17/homerwoohoo.jpg