PDA

View Full Version : The statement

TroyFootball05
12-22-2010, 02:43 AM
THE STATEMENT

“I’m going to fight to keep Kenny,“ Blakeney said following the bowl victory. “Let me make that statement. I’m going to try to recruit some help to fight to keep Kenny. He’s done a fabulous job. He’s a Troy guy. His family’s entrenched in Troy. It doesn’t make a lot of sense for us to let him go to Lafayette. I don’t care who’s down there. Jesus Christ can be down there as head coach and it won’t make a difference to me."

T'was Made. T'was Headed.

Navarre Trojan
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM
THE STATEMENT

“I’m going to fight to keep Kenny,“ Blakeney said following the bowl victory. “Let me make that statement. I’m going to try to recruit some help to fight to keep Kenny. He’s done a fabulous job. He’s a Troy guy. His family’s entrenched in Troy. It doesn’t make a lot of sense for us to let him go to Lafayette. I don’t care who’s down there. Jesus Christ can be down there as head coach and it won’t make a difference to me."

T'was Made. T'was Headed.

I might have to change my signature block!! THE STATEMENT, my fellow Trojans, IS HALL OF FAME MATERIAL - In the famous words of Jim Rome "Rack HIM"!!

tntrojan
12-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Another of Coach's classic lines. We should get a book of quotes together from all his years here. It would be an excellent read!
Merry Christmas to the Troy Nation!