PDA

View Full Version : Commemorative NOB Footballs

Burn the Horse
12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I have in my hands the 2006 New Orleans Bowl football signed by Coach Blakeney. Is the AD planning on putting one out for this big win? I think it would be a wonderful gift for new Trojan Warrior members...might increase membership. :thumb:

onlytrojans
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Is this the small size football?...If so, it may be the one given at the luncheon that year. Note: Each yr I've gottten a different "gift" not available to the public. 1st NOB I got a signed and numbered print aprox 20x24 limited to 900 prints....football in 06...thisyr the gift was a 10th anniversery ticket incased in a lucite/etc. block. Non of these were made available by the schools

Burn the Horse
12-21-2010, 11:22 PM
no, this is a full size football with two white pannels featuring the bowl log, both teams' logos, the scores, and the general game info.

onlytrojans
12-21-2010, 11:28 PM
thanks...I haven't seen that one ....

SOTSAlumBigGuns
12-22-2010, 01:08 AM
I want one! I better start digging in the couch for change and saving up...

Navarre Trojan
12-22-2010, 07:10 AM
I have in my hands the 2006 New Orleans Bowl football signed by Coach Blakeney. Is the AD planning on putting one out for this big win? I think it would be a wonderful gift for new Trojan Warrior members...might increase membership. :thumb:

I think that this might be a great way to increase membership in the Trojan Warrior program. Maybe not at the minimum level, but certainly and the next level.

Mike Cunningham
12-22-2010, 08:24 AM
I had contacted Larry, Steve and Faith about this very issue. I was told they were going to look into after the New Year.

No promises, but keep your eyes open, I think it might happen.