PDA

View Full Version : Replay of new orleans bowl

trojanblood
12-20-2010, 09:38 PM
If you have ESPNU they are replaying the bowl from Saturday night. GO TROY!!!

Burn the Horse
12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
it's also on espn3.com.

Pee Wee 26
12-20-2010, 11:55 PM
Just watched this on ESPNU. They cut out all but two of OU's offensive series in first half (the scoring drive & the sack at the end off the half). Second half was mainly our O also. They gave us some pretty good coverage in the parts that survived edits. The thing that kept poppin' in my head was this... Speed kills. Our boys played fast, hard, smart, penalty free, turnover free football. When those elements are combined, it's lethal. I respect OU & Coach Solich, but it was a man-handling.

Really, I was a little worried that we might not pull it off the second time around, but my anxiety was relieved early in the 2nd quarter, similar to Sat night. :)

Nice Trojan
12-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Really, I was a little worried that we might not pull it off the second time around, but my anxiety was relieved early in the 2nd quarter, similar to Sat night. :)

Thats awesome - I had my wife going for a second that the replay was a total different game too.

The one thing I noticed in the replay was the 2 over the middle throws for TDs to Gill. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not recall him catching anything all year in the middle of the field. They were all on the sideline or 10-15 yards down the sideline. Edenfield changing things up for the bowl!

TroyReceiver
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Thats awesome - I had my wife going for a second that the replay was a total different game too.

The one thing I noticed in the replay was the 2 over the middle throws for TDs to Gill. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not recall him catching anything all year in the middle of the field. They were all on the sideline or 10-15 yards down the sideline. Edenfield changing things up for the bowl!

From what I remember the TD that he fought to get in the enzone, was just a simple 5 yard stop. The CB and The LB or NB ran with JJ on the corner route, leaving the middle of the field wide open. Gill caught and ran to the middle.

I think they were very concerned about JJ as well they should have been.

Troy Destroys Ohio 48-21.

http://search.espn.go.com/new-orleans-bowl/

Watch if this link works and see what I am talking about.