PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy kills

formerlytsufan
12-20-2010, 01:37 PM
From the ULL message board...

Yet another reason Hud pulled the trigger on us. We have gobs of young talent. Surgent is a monster. Spikes is going to be another Cajun great at the running back spot. Gauthier will be a good QB one day, hopefully Hud will whip that ass into shape. This offense has all the tools to be a powerful offense. Not as good as Troy's was this year but hey, when you can troll the wire for non-qualifiers looking for a home, your going to get a quality group of athletes sans any sembelance of an academic institution. With that being said, Troy is the equivalent of a minor league football team. What does it take to qualify and play at Troy? Do they use the ASVAB as their qualifying exam?

I would hope one day the NCAA would use their heads and outlaw programs like Troy and their JUCO-like atmosphere. They have an unfair advantage against teams that have to play by the rules. Just like the SEC and their recruiting non sense. If the NCAA were smart, a team should have to abide by their scholarship limits. You lose 4 scholarship players, you can go out and recruit 4 more. How it is now....you lose 2 scholarship players, you bring in 8 more. See which ones are the best, keep those 2 and throw a scholarship their way, greyshirt the others, medical exemption the others, and release the rest. Recruiting in the SEC has changed from a meat market, to a meat grinder. So many quality athletes are churned into the SEC and never see the light of day in the SEC. The fact that the NCAA turns its back to it, is once again proof positive that they lost ther mission statement a long time ago. Prostitutes in bed with prostitutes. NCAA's new mission statement....C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

Navarre Trojan
12-20-2010, 01:50 PM
From the ULL message board...

Yet another reason Hud pulled the trigger on us. We have gobs of young talent. Surgent is a monster. Spikes is going to be another Cajun great at the running back spot. Gauthier will be a good QB one day, hopefully Hud will whip that ass into shape. This offense has all the tools to be a powerful offense. Not as good as Troy's was this year but hey, when you can troll the wire for non-qualifiers looking for a home, your going to get a quality group of athletes sans any sembelance of an academic institution. With that being said, Troy is the equivalent of a minor league football team. What does it take to qualify and play at Troy? Do they use the ASVAB as their qualifying exam?

I would hope one day the NCAA would use their heads and outlaw programs like Troy and their JUCO-like atmosphere. They have an unfair advantage against teams that have to play by the rules. Just like the SEC and their recruiting non sense. If the NCAA were smart, a team should have to abide by their scholarship limits. You lose 4 scholarship players, you can go out and recruit 4 more. How it is now....you lose 2 scholarship players, you bring in 8 more. See which ones are the best, keep those 2 and throw a scholarship their way, greyshirt the others, medical exemption the others, and release the rest. Recruiting in the SEC has changed from a meat market, to a meat grinder. So many quality athletes are churned into the SEC and never see the light of day in the SEC. The fact that the NCAA turns its back to it, is once again proof positive that they lost ther mission statement a long time ago. Prostitutes in bed with prostitutes. NCAA's new mission statement....C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

is one thing. This guy doesn't even realize that the NCAA only has one rule book and EVERYONE is required to follow it. Poor feller, hope his grandma makes him some possum pot pie for Christmas or his entire year may be ruined!

CHughes1102
12-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Ok guys. I have a game. Which one of these doesn't belong?

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh60/micahroe/100_3863.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/kuahman/20070224-Silverwater/DSC00580.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/lilcochon/5piggysinarow.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n190/wfonta1/ulala.jpg

Hemi Man
12-20-2010, 03:24 PM
The guy seems pretty ignorant to the NCAA rules and regulations. But, I guess there's not much to do at ULL during bowl season.

reded
12-20-2010, 03:42 PM
What a whiner!