PDA

View Full Version : Good luck tonight Trojans

MTPiKapp
12-18-2010, 01:09 PM
I find it very difficult to say that I'm ever rooting for Troy, even if it is "for the good of the conference". I will say that I'm not rooting against you, I am hoping you guys play well and if you guys win, I'll be happy for you guys and the conference.

OwlFamily
12-18-2010, 01:18 PM
I find it very difficult to say that I'm ever rooting for Troy, even if it is "for the good of the conference". I will say that I'm not rooting against you, I am hoping you guys play well and if you guys win, I'll be happy for you guys and the conference.

+1

Bring one home for the 'Belt!

CHughes1102
12-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks so much guys!!!!!! We will surely try haha

TroyTuba
12-18-2010, 02:04 PM
I sure hope it doesn't go down to the end of the game and we have to make a filed goal........

Bamcubz
12-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Good luck Trojans. :thumb:

JPSousa1898
12-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks MT and Owl. You guys are class unlike our new "friend" TooBigForTheBelt. I hope that you guys have good seasons next year and can join us in the bowling trips. We're just as good as any of these other conferences, and if anything, we're the friendliest.

WHUP OHIO!

Florida_Trojan
12-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Thanks MT and Owl. You guys are class unlike our new "friend" TooBigForTheBelt. I hope that you guys have good seasons next year and can join us in the bowling trips. We're just as good as any of these other conferences, and if anything, we're the friendliest.

WHUP OHIO!

I agree. They are both class acts.