PDA

View Full Version : Truck Bowl Update: New Low For The Red Wave & Drew Champlin

Mr. Ho
12-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Well Mr. Ho wandering around Quarter last night with the Mrs. Ho after enjoy dinner at Mr. B's (no relation to Mr. Ho) and he see The Red Wave and the Drew Champlin at Cat Meow singing "Mele Kalikimaka" and not very good version either and they try to entice Mr. and Mrs. Ho with two ticket to Chris Owens if we buy another round of Crawgators at The Original Daquiri THEN they get into fight on street about who better team Allbarn or Bammer, seems these two not hide their true loves and after police hit The Red Wave with taser and throw him into paddy wagon, Drew Champlin go running off waaaay down Bourbon Street.

Mr. Ho try to stop him but he yell at Mr. Ho say he have more video interview he need to make with locals.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8RbkVYlGx-o/TMsImV70t0I/AAAAAAAAAB0/VUCTh-FEqAI/s1600/man-wearing-diaper.jpg
The Red Wave Try Out New Gameday Diaper

Mr. Ho
12-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Here better version:
OfuUlZdUtbg

The Red Wave
12-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Mr B's ? Are you serious ? Please! Eating at the Popeyes on Canal is not Mr B's. As for the fight The Drew Champlin and I got into, it was over who got to grope the boss at the Flyin J. The Drew Champlin packs a pretty mean punch. After losing my front tooth, The Drew Champlin and I went to LFBLC for a night cap.