PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde

troy28
12-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Who Shows up Saturday in the Super Dome?

We have at times this season played some of the best football Troy has played and at other times played the worst football not just that I have seen Troy play but any team play.

I Feel like 5 of our games this year we played up to Troy Football Standards (I include OKST game). The other games we looked like we might not beat most FCS schools.

It has not just been the Defense, and it did not matter whether we were home or away. I just could not figure it out this season.

I am confident that LB has righted the ship and the last two games are indicative of the progress leading to the Bowl game.

Because of National TV, and a week off, I say we look like we did against MT for this bowl game.

trojanbrutha
12-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I say we look like we did against FAU...:thumb:

TroyTrojans2003
12-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I second Brutha! I dont think our team wants to lose again in the Dome! Plus we have lost the last two bowl games in overtime right? I think we redeem ourselves and kick some major tail

Troy 49
Ohio-14

Hemi Man
12-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Sometimes you have to get the dirt off of the surface for the glue to stick. The team is playing together and hopefully that continues in the bowl game.

Discophobia
12-16-2010, 01:38 PM
I think it depends: If Hemi is helping his brother JR develop a defensive battle plan.....we win. If JR goes it alone=no plan then we may be in trouble. So come on Hemi, step up and start working on plan for all 4 qaurters, we need you.

Hemi Man
12-16-2010, 01:53 PM
I think it depends: If Hemi is helping his brother JR develop a defensive battle plan.....we win. If JR goes it alone=no plan then we may be in trouble. So come on Hemi, step up and start working on plan for all 4 qaurters, we need you.

Me and JR have a table reserved at Larry Flynts friday night to go over the game plan. We should be good to go by mid saturday morning.

JonesOxygen
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Me and JR have a table reserved at Larry Flynts friday night to go over the game plan. We should be good to go by mid saturday morning.

Ha, that's funny

Discophobia
12-16-2010, 03:59 PM

Whew, that is great to know. The best thing about Larry Flynts is that all the girls are legal......barely.

Hemi Man
12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Whew, that is great to know. The best thing about Larry Flynts is that all the girls are legal......barely.

Come on by and join us and we will let you know what our first defensive play will be.

Tums
12-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Come on by and join us and we will let you know what our first defensive play will be.

Do not spill the beans about the new 9, 1 , 1 Goal line D you & JR have been working on.

Hemi Man
12-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Do not spill the beans about the new 9, 1 , 1 Goal line D you & JR have been working on.

We were leaning towards the 1, 4, 6 with Jimmie Anderson as nose guard for the first play. Looking to get all of our speed on the field.

Navarre Trojan
12-16-2010, 05:35 PM

Your first defensive play better be to lock the front door at Larrry's! Ms Hemi bounce up in there and your 'diagraming' the scheme, she may think something else is being 'negotiated'!!!!!

Hemi Man
12-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Your first defensive play better be to lock the front door at Larrry's! Ms Hemi bounce up in there and your 'diagraming' the scheme, she may think something else is being 'negotiated'!!!!!

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!