PDA

View Full Version : It Official: 2010 Truck Bowl Ticket Sale > 2008 Truck Bowl Ticket Sale

Mr. Ho
12-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Mr. Ho source not tell him break down, but say that TMTDM ticket sale this year (through office) more than 2008 AND expect similar crowd that TMTDM get for Southern Old Mississippi AND more than ticket sale through office than CT-Martin have last year (although TMTDM still have more people at 2008).

He did say student ticket sales way more than reported 500 on this clown board AND corporate sale way up too.

Doubt Mr. Ho all you want, but he never wrong.

FYI For The Red Wave: ">" means greater than.

DChamplin
12-14-2010, 07:03 PM
I can vouch for Mister Ho on this, even if Mister Ho bought all his tickets through ticketmaster or stubhub

edit - Should say the part about selling more tickets through school than 2008 bowl game is correct. Not sure about the rest, and I don't know specific numbers.

Mr. Ho
12-14-2010, 08:02 PM
I can vouch for Mister Ho on this, even if Mister Ho bought all his tickets through ticketmaster or stubhub

edit - Should say the part about selling more tickets through school than 2008 bowl game is correct. Not sure about the rest, and I don't know specific numbers.

Once again, Mr. Ho way ahead of Drew Champlin...

ThePowerMan
12-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I just saw Mr. Ho and DChamplin in the same location. The conspiracy is OVER!!!! Definately NOT the same person as many people thought.

The question is: WHO is DCHAMPLIN????

TrueTrojan
12-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Ho-

I'm not one to question, but part of your post, from what I've been told (from VERY reliable people) is inaccurate...at this time.

We have (or are right at) selling more than we did through the ticket office in 2008, however, we haven't sold more than MTSU. The Muts sold roughly 5,000 last year & hopes are that we will pass this number but we haven't yet.

Mike Cunningham
12-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I just saw Mr. Ho and DChamplin in the same location. The conspiracy is OVER!!!! Definately NOT the same person as many people thought.

The question is: WHO is DCHAMPLIN????

HA! Another one fooled by the ole body double trick.

jagd1305
12-14-2010, 10:50 PM
I think everyone is aware that Drew is a figment of Ho's imagination.

Pee Wee 26
12-15-2010, 09:40 AM

Mr. Ho know's who shot JR (sorry, JFK), if Area 51 really has aliens, and who D Champlin really is (he's got "sources")...

Buzz Lightyear
12-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Mr. Ho is actually an outer body of experience of D.C. or maybe D. C. is an inner body experience of M. Ho.......but that is way to gross to think about......Anyway our sells are driven as Pee Wee noted in another thread in response to how does 18K thru Ticket Office get to be less than 5K at a bowl thru office.....So if Mr. Ho correct (and who can argue with a man that can cook cat and sell it as Mushi anything) Some of those other folks who sit in those seats at Troy are beginning to buy Bowl tickets cause they went to Mobile and froze last year and the thought of a hand grenade or other and then in warmth.......welll they warmed to the idea slowly........so if we do sell more this year when we don't exactly have a kick ass team I think that is a sign of progress and if HO incorrect......not necessarily a sign that it is worse if we are close to the 2008 numbers........By the way I am glad to see Da Drew Champlain of Flying J call center fame writing on here.......Mr. Ho the Red Wave and Drew make a lovely third wheel couple.

RDA Trojan
12-15-2010, 10:13 AM

Mr. Ho is actually an outer body of experience of D.C. or maybe D. C. is an inner body experience of M. Ho

Ruh-Roh! The cat's out of the bag now (Ho you better go catch him again if you want the full buffet out tonight)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e386/rdallen_18/wickedwok.jpg?t=1292426006