PDA

View Full Version : Sunbelt Team Previews on crappy website

TrojanWar
08-04-2005, 09:19 PM
I found this little website some of the ASU people put together. They say they have a lot of time and money invested in it. If they consider 5 minutes and 25 cents a lot of time and money, then I'll roll with that. The team previews were obviously written by a desperate ASU fan. On their own board they are pissed because every preseason magazine and website in the World has them ranked 108 or worse. They can't figure this out. Could it be because they always wind up as one of the bottom 5 teams in America? Have a few winning seasons, and then look for respect.

Anyway, here is a link to the site for what it's worth.

http://sbcnation.com/wst_page4.html

TrojanWar
08-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Be sure to check out the forum as well. It's dominated by a few ASU and NTSU fans. The ASU fans seem to think they will be towards the top of the conference and Troy will finish around 6th. I need to move back to Jonesboro and find this unbelievable herb all the ASU fans are smoking. It must be some great stuff to make them halucinate that much!

Navarre Trojan
08-05-2005, 06:29 AM
You have to wonder if they "roll thier own" or if it is "store bought". Whichever, I am with you War, somebody needs to get a patent for that "Arkansas Home Grown" (for medicinal purposes at least) and put it to use!! 6th in the conference, you have to be HIGH!!

Go Trojans

JaredMc
08-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Howard Schnellenberger established himself as a legitimate D1A coach last season

Best. Quote. Ever.

faithintsu
08-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Whichever, I am with you War, somebody needs to get a patent for that "Arkansas Home Grown" (for medicinal purposes at least) and put it to use!! 6th in the conference, you have to be HIGH!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is great!!

TroyPremier
08-05-2005, 10:34 AM
One intoxicated ASU fan thinks that they have a shot at finishing in the top 40 this year. :roll:

GO TROY!!

TrojanWar
08-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Go to their own website. Some of them think they will finish better than the Razorbacks and might even end the season in the top 20! I'm telling you, there is nothing natural in the smoke up in "The Natural State!"

kiwan
08-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Holy Cow can those retards learn how to spell and write sentences. HUked on PhONics Wurkes fro Me!

TrojanWar
08-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Now, does everyone finally understand my hate for ASU? And think, I went to school up there for a year (1994, 1995)! That was one terrible year. I tried to watch that group they call a football team and it just made my stomach turn. You would think I would be a fan considering both of my parents are ASU grads. Even they will be pulling for Troy in November. What a joke that bunch is. It really burns me up that we went up there and figured out how to lose to one of the worst football teams in America. LB better beat them by 40 or I'll still be pissed!

Even Jonesboro gives ASU no respect. There are stores that sell Razorback gear but won't carry ASU gear!

TSUfaninCALI
08-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Did anyone notice that they have a thread of the forum asking people to vote who has the best Marching band in the Sunbelt. :lol: :lol:. Right now NT is winning, but the one person on the forum from MTSU is the loudest voice. We need to get over there and let them know the truth.

TrojanWar
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I plan to let them act stupid on that pathetic excuse for a board. If it was the official Sun Belt board, I would raise my voice, but considering how few people will read that board I'm not too concerned.