PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Auburn Season Review...and Things to Come

Mr. Ho
12-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Mr. Ho not care what The Red Wave say about his belove Allbarn, they are toast. Steve Dennis need to call them and schedule 10 game series.

fwtX-4fXOyk

Mr. Ho brother #58, he biggest cheat of them all...get car and all sorts of cash from TWO alums

TMTDM 76
OSU-Athens 17

Trojan1998
12-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Mr. Ho not care what The Red Wave say about his belove Allbarn, they are toast. Steve Dennis need to call them and schedule 10 game series.

fwtX-4fXOyk

Mr. Ho brother #58, he biggest cheat of them all...get car and all sorts of cash from TWO alums

TMTDM 76
OSU-Athens 17

SMU-Lee County is on borrowed time; there's no doubt about it. Maybe not the death penalty, but something that will at least rival Southern Cal's recent punishment.

This was the best '30 for 30' yet. Some incredible stuff that I had never heard before until tonight. Sherwood Blount was to SMU what Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor currently are to SMU-Lee County.

Mr. Ho
12-12-2010, 08:36 AM
SMU-Lee County is on borrowed time; there's no doubt about it. Maybe not the death penalty, but something that will at least rival Southern Cal's recent punishment.

This was the best '30 for 30' yet. Some incredible stuff that I had never heard before until tonight. Sherwood Blount was to SMU what Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor currently are to SMU-Lee County.

"SMU-Lee County"...Mr. Ho have trouble to top that one...good job '98

Trojan1998
12-12-2010, 12:26 PM
"SMU-Lee County"...Mr. Ho have trouble to top that one...good job '98

It's right up there with UAB-Mobile and CT-Martin.

The Red Wave
12-12-2010, 02:22 PM

fwtX-4fXOyk

TMTDM 76
OSU-Athens 17

Funny, you are the only one talking about Opelika St. The Red Wave bleed cardinal and black. No leave me alone...I'm getting ready to grope some co-eds in the Vallett lot at the Marriott .