PDA

View Full Version : Bowl Game Radio

layinemdown
12-09-2010, 10:47 AM
I was at the bowl game in Mobile last year and could not find the game on radio. I like to listen to the radio broadcast as I watch the game.
Does anybody know where I could find a listing of stations in New Orleans that will carry the game. I will be there as well.

tenaciousT
12-09-2010, 11:52 AM
You wont be able to pick it up in New Orleans on a regular radio. You will have to use your phone to stream it if you want to listen to Barry and Jerry call the game... or you can sit right below the radio booth and listen real closely

CHughes1102
12-09-2010, 03:14 PM
or you can sit right below the radio booth and listen real closely

Lmao!!!

TroyBear
12-09-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure the station but I found it on the radio .... it was a Mobile,AL FM station. Sooo I know it was air'd live during our last bowl. If you have any Apple (iTouch or iPhone).. Buzz Radio picks up the Barry McKnight feed or at least it did for most of the games this year. I've enjoyed listening to games that aren't aired on ESPN3 or TV in Huntsville.

I was at the bowl game in Mobile last year and could not find the game on radio. I like to listen to the radio broadcast as I watch the game.
Does anybody know where I could find a listing of stations in New Orleans that will carry the game. I will be there as well.

Psitech
12-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I believe ESPN radio will carry the game live, so that's an option.

Do you or anyone going with you have an android smartphone? If so, you can download an app called "TuneIn Radio". You can search by location and find Weevil 101. The feed would be behind the action though.

spotter
12-09-2010, 05:34 PM
I tried it in Veteran's Stadium and the Troy station radio was 30 seconds behind.

Navarre Trojan
12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I tried it in Veteran's Stadium and the Troy station radio was 30 seconds behind.

That might work, depending how much time you spend on Bourbon St. prior to kickoff. Some of us might need that 30 second delay!!:rollinglaugh: