PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Drew Champlin

TROJANFAN26
12-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Drew Champlin for all the hard work he does. He never misses a beat, contrary to what Mr. Ho says.
Great articles, always something new to read every morning. Fine job Drew!:thumb:

GO TROJANS!!!:thumb:

Mr. Ho
12-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Drew Champlin for all the hard work he does. He never misses a beat, contrary to what Mr. Ho says.
Great articles, always something new to read every morning. Fine job Drew!:thumb:

GO TROJANS!!!:thumb:

Wait, wait, wait just minute TrojanFan26. Get fact straight, otherwise Mr. Ho regulate you to The Red Wave status and that pretty low.

First, Drew Champlin spend more time at Ebro Greyhound Track than covering TMTDM and he steal half of Mr. Ho material.

Second, he Tweeter Mr. Ho so much Mr. Ho get restrain order for Drew Champlin. He not allowed to Tweeter Mr. Ho anymore, but he call Mr. Ho late at night and breath heavy in phone. At first, Mr. Ho think it The Red Wave, then Mr. Ho remember the Red Wave rotary dial phone broke last year and he not find replace broken yet.

Finally, everybody know Drew Champlin wear RTR underwear and still sleep with Big Al doll
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/eahennin/719895402.jpg
Hey Drew Champlin, Tell That Mr. Ho To Stick It!!!

TROJANFAN26
12-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Wait, wait, wait just minute TrojanFan26. Get fact straight, otherwise Mr. Ho regulate you to The Red Wave status and that pretty low.

First, Drew Champlin spend more time at Ebro Greyhound Track than covering TMTDM and he steal half of Mr. Ho material.

Second, he Tweeter Mr. Ho so much Mr. Ho get restrain order for Drew Champlin. He not allowed to Tweeter Mr. Ho anymore, but he call Mr. Ho late at night and breath heavy in phone. At first, Mr. Ho think it The Red Wave, then Mr. Ho remember the Red Wave rotary dial phone broke last year and he not find replace broken yet.

Finally, everybody know Drew Champlin wear RTR underwear and still sleep with Big Al doll
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g189/eahennin/719895402.jpg
Hey Drew Champlin, Tell That Mr. Ho To Stick It!!!

I was secretly waiting for that type of response, nice!

Ebro Greyhound Track is one of the finest in the country btw, lotsa hot chicks with big hair there too:)!
But, no way am I in the same category as that Red Wave guy...

What's on the buffet today?

Mr. Ho
12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Ebro home to plenty big chick with no hair too...and Drew Champlin pick up Tote tickets off ground and check see if they winner.

DChamplin
12-06-2010, 11:27 AM
thanks, The Trojanfan26. Mister Ho, The Red Wave was Wright about you

Mr. Ho
12-06-2010, 12:59 PM
thanks, The Trojanfan26. Mister Ho, The Red Wave was Wright about you

Don't listen to that fool The Red Wave...beside he too excited about go to Glendale. Hopefully Allbarn have connection with Indian Gaming Facility in Arizona otherwise player may not play against Duck.

http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/redneck-au-fan.jpg
The Red Wave at last TMTDM home game - photo provided by UCF-Boca fan