PDA

View Full Version : What's this lyin' around stuff!

littlebittyschool
10-18-2004, 08:02 PM
:shock: What? Over? Did you say over?

:x Nothing is over until WE decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
:x Hell no! It ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...................the tough get goin'!

:evil: Who's with me? Let's go! OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:( What the happened to the Troy I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts; HUH!? This could be the greatest season of our lives... but you're gonna let it be the worst.

:shock: Oooh, we're afraid to go with you Littlebittyschool. We might get in trouble.

:evil: Well just kiss my from now on!!!! NOT ME...I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS!

:twisted: LSU? ..... They're dead!
:twisted: Idaho?....DEad!!
:twisted: FAU...DEAD!!!

I posted something similar on the North Texas board to cheer them up some after they opened the season 0-4. Looks it worked too good as they are now back in the driver's seat for the NO Bowl. I saw a lot of the same posts on their board as we are seeing on ours. Heck, I've MADE a lot of the same posts. But at least it shows we care.

Now it's time to quit moping! LSU fans are coming over here hoping to find some smack talk and some rabid Trojan fans who think they can shock the world! Instead, they are finding us.

Not anymore LSU clowns! We are the team that went up to Marshall and waxed their behinds. We are the team that shutdown a heisman candidate QB and tore up the best the Big XII North had to offer. Before the season started, collegefootballnews had your game with Troy listed as a landmine game. They also had Mizzou vs Troy as a landmine. Time to go two for two LSU! KABOOM clowns!

Your season ends Saturday! The Death Machine is back. We will pull out all the stops. We're like rabid little trojanwolverines that have been backed into a corner. We know we're gonna go down, but we're taking you with us!

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!

TUrocks
10-18-2004, 08:43 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Toga...Toga....Toga....Toga......!!!!!!
Ooops--got a little carried away.

Go Troy----We do know one thing at this point. We play the big boys tough. Let's win this thing this weekend and get this thing together. One thing I saw on these boards, during the week before Missouri, was an overwhelming amount of us who believed we could win that game. We've got to get that spirit back for this week. Last weeks game is over.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are not officially eliminated yet from the N.O. Bowl. It's still early and anything can happen. I know that we've dug ourselves a deep hole.

I know we are all frustrated and I was pretty p-o'ed Saturday night. We all vent our frustrations, but we have another half season to go---Let's all get on up and support our team. We have to believe. Trust me guys and gals, I do not have a history of forgiving my sports teams easily when underachieving, and I've had a lot of practice--I grew up in Chicago.

Gray Tiger
10-18-2004, 08:49 PM
WHOA!!! Take your medication dude.

troystfan
10-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!? :?

TUrocks
10-18-2004, 10:04 PM
TroyStFan,

Please tell me you've seen "Animal House."

D1Trojan4U
10-18-2004, 10:25 PM
[quote="littlebittyschool"]
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Wasnt it the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor?

TUEngineer
10-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Everyone....GO RENT ANIMAL HOUSE! OF COURSE IT WAS THE JAPANESE!

BMarkey
10-19-2004, 05:36 AM
If you haven't seen Animal House, PLEASE go and get it.

Great post.

Navarre Trojan
10-19-2004, 06:06 AM
Great Post!!! OK! I am still P'O'd, but not to the point of giving up. Let's pull up our socks (and whatever else) and get this thing back on track.

troystfan
10-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Sadly, I have never really seen the entire movie. Yes, I was alive when it was made, I guess I was just deprived during the late 70's.

LBS, sorry again for stepping on your line, great post now that I really get it.