PDA

View Full Version : ECU and NIU

TroyFootball05
11-28-2010, 01:09 PM
have they been locked into new orleans and godaddy respectively, or is it possible they could go somewhere else?

littlebittyschool
11-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Nope. Not yet. All just speculation right now. Will know all by this time next week.

trojanbrutha
11-28-2010, 03:54 PM
I have a plaque hanging on the wall from '04 that is dying to be covered up this year...we owe them a beatdown...:argue:

newnan trojan
11-28-2010, 05:35 PM
NIU is 10-2 and is now ranked #24 in the AP poll......They just beat Eastern Michigan 71-3. not sure if I want to see Troy play that game this year.

Troy79
11-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Most likely that NIU will be in Detroit playing as the MAC Champion which means Troy would play either Miami or possibly Ohio in the GoDaddy.com bowl (according to the bowl predictors from Rivals, CBS, ESPN, etc).
Go TROY!

FliryVorru
11-28-2010, 07:13 PM
I know it's been said before, but I fear NIU at this point. I think we can run and gun with ECU and win 63-56 or something. But Chad Spann and Chandler Harnish would run all over us. Plain and simple.

Miami and Ohio would be fun games to watch. Anyone else watch that Miami/BGSU gme that ended in a San Francisco-style fog?

Troy79
11-28-2010, 07:31 PM
I know it's been said before, but I fear NIU at this point. I think we can run and gun with ECU and win 63-56 or something. But Chad Spann and Chandler Harnish would run all over us. Plain and simple.

Miami and Ohio would be fun games to watch. Anyone else watch that Miami/BGSU gme that ended in a San Francisco-style fog?

Yes, I watched the 'Fog Bowl' the other night, could not believe that the refs could allow them to play as it was so difficult to see. I also saw Ohio lose to Kent State on Friday, they never seemed to really be into the game and a win would have put them in the MAC championship game. I agree with you that either Miami or Ohio would be an exciting game for Troy!

Go TROY!

GoTroyGo1
11-29-2010, 04:34 AM
NIU could beat Illinois and Northwestern. I wouldn't want any part of the Huskies this year. We had them on the ropes in the San Jose Bowl though, but I know our '04 squad was better. Our kids need to go down to Florida and play their hearts out to get the 7th "W", it is gratifying to see improvement from the "D"

GoTroyGo1
11-29-2010, 07:06 AM
NIU would beat Northwestern I'm pretty sure of that...

trojanbrutha
11-29-2010, 11:17 AM
NIU is 10-2 and is now ranked #24 in the AP poll......They just beat Eastern Michigan 71-3. not sure if I want to see Troy play that game this year.

We have a motto that I still believe in, deep in my heart, whether others believe it or not: Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere...I wouldn't care if they were no. 1 in the country...we owe them a beatdown...and IF we line up against them, LB will express that to the team...With that said, Doesn't matter who, we need a bowl win this bowl season.