PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Talk segment on the air beginning August 1

Troy87
07-31-2005, 08:34 AM
If you are in the Florida Panhandle and South Alabama, and within the sound of 98.1 FM The Ticket, beginning Monday, there will be a daily report called Trojan Talk. It will be on during the 4:45PM segment of Southern Sports Tonight each day and will report on Troy happenings, athletically and academically.

The first couple of weeks will cover some of the basic things that have been being reported lately, but in a couple of weeks, once fall camp gets going, we hope to have Barry McKnight reporting on Troy throughout the football season. We will then carry over into Basketball and Baseball/Softball season and wind up for the year on April 30th.

If things go well, we intend to do this each year and maybe year-round. We have commitments for sponsorships that will carry us through the end of April and are looking for additional sponsors of the segment.

If anyone has an interst in sponsorship of Trojan Talk in NW Florida, please send an e-mail with your name and contact info to simcore@cybertron.com.

Navarre Trojan
07-31-2005, 09:06 AM
I will send you my info shortly.

Go Trojans

JCTroy75
07-31-2005, 05:34 PM
I heard the "introduction" spot on the radio on the way hame from work last week. You did a great job and we are all excited about own own section of the show w/ Scott McKinney. Many thanks for the extra work and drive to get it done! :D