PDA

View Full Version : New to the Troy family

ArmyTrojan10
11-26-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm in the military and just enrolled at Troy. I'm excited to be part of Troy. I was wondering, is there a website where I can go to watch or listen Troy games?

Mike Cunningham
11-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Welcome to GoTroyTrojans.com and more importantly welcome to the Trojan Nation!

Florida_Trojan
11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm in the military and just enrolled at Troy. I'm excited to be part of Troy. I was wondering, is there a website where I can go to watch or listen Troy games?

Thank you for serving :thumb:

Mr.E_205_Legion
11-26-2010, 10:32 PM

Welcome to the family! Troy has a long relationship with the military!! When we are not at the games we listen online through the following website:

http://www.weevil101.com/

Thank you for your service and BE SAFE!

ArmyTrojan10
11-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Thank you everyone. This is my first year really looking at the Trojans. Troy has had some bad luck on defense, but I think this team has some good young talent. I'm impressed with Robinson and how he is playing at a freshman. He has all the tools to be like Levi Brown or better. Since I am from SC, I'm a huge Clemson fan and I was hoping the Troy would have upset the Gamecocks last week. Anyways, I look forward getting more involved with Troy sports and hope that we can win these next two games and get into a decent bowl game.

GO TROJANS!

trojanbrutha
11-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Thank you everyone. This is my first year really looking at the Trojans. Troy has had some bad luck on defense, but I think this team has some good young talent. I'm impressed with Robinson and how he is playing at a freshman. He has all the tools to be like Levi Brown or better. Since I am from SC, I'm a huge Clemson fan and I was hoping the Troy would have upset the Gamecocks last week. Anyways, I look forward getting more involved with Troy sports and hope that we can win these next two games and get into a decent bowl game.

GO TROJANS!

Hopefully you'll bring us some good karma around here...it's been lacking lately :jester:

Welcome to the Trojan Nation!

Discophobia
11-27-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www.freefootballradio.com/ I go here and listen. The link that always works is for WOPP. Thanks for your service.

tsu59
11-27-2010, 09:17 AM

GO TROJANS!

I think Clemson is Troy's first game next year ?

Mike Cunningham
11-27-2010, 09:32 AM
I think Clemson is Troy's first game next year ?

Is it really? That's cool.

MusicMan
11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
It's too early to be negitive about next year, so, for now, all I have to say is Go TROJANS, BEAT THE 'TOPPERS!

Lowbacca
11-27-2010, 10:53 AM
...But could you help us take that hill? ;)

ArmyTrojan10
11-27-2010, 01:22 PM
If Troy does kick off the season against Clemson, I would highly suggest making that your road trip game. Beautiful area in and around Clemson. Also great tailgating location around the Stadium.

Texas Trojan
11-27-2010, 01:38 PM
... and thanks for your service.

When I listen, I use WOPP but it is located in my family's hometown. I've used some of the others and they are just fine. Video feeds are dicey, though.

sasquatch67
11-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Welcome Soldier!!