PDA

View Full Version : Rowell at Auburn?

newnan trojan
11-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Is Rowell coaching Auburn this afternoon? Looks a lot like it right now....

MusicMan
11-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Yea, I seem to remember having the feeling that Coach Chizik looks to have before

TFan
11-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Auburn made halftime adjustments, executed the changes and played with heart after the half; resulting in the "W".

The Trojan football program needs to take note.

GO TROJANS!

RDA Trojan
11-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Auburn made halftime adjustments, executed the changes and played with heart after the half; resulting in the "W".

The Trojan football program needs to take note.

GO TROJANS!

Nah, Rowell just switched teams at the half.

Hemi Man
11-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Or maybe the return on the 2 defensive lineman that were suspended helped out.

playfailstoogain
11-26-2010, 09:37 PM
They blew a 24 point lead - fire them all - that's worse than giving up a 23 point lead - clearly the defensive coordinator should be fired. Fired I say. And someone send them some bags to put over their heads....

trojanbrutha
11-26-2010, 11:46 PM
They blew a 24 point lead - fire them all - that's worse than giving up a 23 point lead - clearly the defensive coordinator should be fired. Fired I say. And someone send them some bags to put over their heads....

Yeah! And make 'em plastic! (sw) :jester:

Discophobia
11-27-2010, 08:15 AM
He couldnt be coaching at burn, they had a second half plan on defense....there is no such thing in Rowellville.

tr_oj_ans
11-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Now back to reality. Bammer blew the lead against the #2 team in FBS and the best player money can buy. Troy blows leads to the bottom feeders of FBS on a regular basis. No similarities here at all.

likesturtles
11-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Or maybe the return on the 2 defensive lineman that were suspended helped out.

If only 2 players made that much of a difference, then whoever is doing recruiting should be fired. Just like the quarterback can't play the whole game himself. It's a team sport, not a one man (or two man) army, and a program like Auburn shouldn't have any issues rotating players.

Either way, the entire Auburn team and coaching staff did something we can't seem to this year. They made adjustments, got thier minds in the game, and pulled out a great win. It was both sides of the ball, not just defense, offense, the quarterback, or the return of two players who should have sat out the whole game if they were going to sit out at all. As much as it pains me to say it, Troy could learn a lesson from them.

Hemi Man
11-27-2010, 11:45 AM
If only 2 players made that much of a difference, then whoever is doing recruiting should be fired. Just like the quarterback can't play the whole game himself. It's a team sport, not a one man (or two man) army, and a program like Auburn shouldn't have any issues rotating players.

Either way, the entire Auburn team and coaching staff did something we can't seem to this year. They made adjustments, got thier minds in the game, and pulled out a great win. It was both sides of the ball, not just defense, offense, the quarterback, or the return of two players who should have sat out the whole game if they were going to sit out at all. As much as it pains me to say it, Troy could learn a lesson from them.

Didn't make any difference when Bear came back last year did it?

likesturtles
11-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Didn't make any difference when Bear came back last year did it?

Yes and no. I love Bear - he's a beast, an awesome player with a lot of heart, and a great guy. While he was the better player in the position, he wasn't irreplacable and he wasn't the entire defense. He also had nothing to do with the offense. Even with him there, we still would have lost to FL and probably to Bowling Green because of other issues. What happened last night was as much about the offense as the defense, and those Auburn players who were benched had little to do with it as individuals.

That said, there's a big difference between Troy and Auburn whether we like to admit it or not. With their resources, they shouldn't have much issue rotating at least 2 players at each position. If they're relying on one person the way we sometimes have to, someone there isn't doing their job.