PDA

View Full Version : Info on Kanorris?

Psitech
11-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Anybody have an update on Kanorris? I didn't see him in last weeks game and was wondering on his status. It seems he's the only glue that holds our defense together this year. There are exceptions, like Massaquoi, but the D as a whole seems to play with no fire and motivation when Kanorris isn't in there.

spotter
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
He played and had one tackle.

Psitech
11-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Did he play much? I must have blinked and missed him. I was sitting in the end zone with the alumni band, so I didn't have the best seats in the house.

newnan trojan
11-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Did he play much? I must have blinked and missed him. I was sitting in the end zone with the alumni band, so I didn't have the best seats in the house.

Haha. I was sitting with the alumni band as well. I was the one that was loud as hell!

tr_oj_ans
11-18-2010, 04:52 PM
I didn't realize he only had one play. If that's the case, his one play was a good one. He lined up on the right end and ran all the way around the left end, via the backfield, to stop FIU short of the goal line. He's got a ton of hustle in him. Wonder why he was so limited? He didn't look hurt on that play.

JonesOxygen
11-18-2010, 04:57 PM
I know hew was conference POW after the MTSU game and we have not heard from him since.

trojanbrutha
11-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Pickett has a high ankle sprain and will be out...one less DB...

pelliott
11-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Did anybody notice Greg Jenkins lining up at Defensive End? Maybe he has been playing a lot at this position - and if it was not Jenkins - it was #2? I have missed the prior two games - he was in on a play late in the game that broke up an FIU third down - I was impressed.

TFan
11-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Did anybody notice Greg Jenkins lining up at Defensive End? Maybe he has been playing a lot at this position - and if it was not Jenkins - it was #2? I have missed the prior two games - he was in on a play late in the game that broke up an FIU third down - I was impressed.

I believe that we have a #2 listed on defense as well. If I can find my last game program, I'll get the name.

EDIT-#2 Defensive end- He was listed as John Robles, 6-4" 245 lb Jr. JC Transfer from Miami FL (Source- UAB Gameday Program this year)

GO TROJANS!

pelliott
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
You can see #2 making the play in BMarkey second half photo's - is that Greg Jenkins

trojanbrutha
11-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Jenkins quit the team a few weeks back...the week of the MT game...

bulldogtrojan
11-19-2010, 02:08 PM
He's got some kind of injury - I've been doing PT at Troy and he's been there every time I've been in there.