PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check

TroyTrojans2003
11-16-2010, 09:38 AM
http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/page/onthemark1010/week-10

scroll down, look to the right and you see us ranked #4 in the category of Defenseless Defenses...so sad....I hope we are proud of this.....:thumb:

TrojanWarrior418
11-16-2010, 02:20 PM

scroll down, look to the right and you see us ranked #4 in the category of Defenseless Defenses...so sad....I hope we are proud of this.....:thumb:

Oh but Rowell can turn it around, just give him another year. But if he doesn't then we should give him another year, but if he doesn't then I'm man enough to say give him another year. (SW)

Burn the Horse
11-16-2010, 02:23 PM
We have outstanding talent, we always have outstanding talent. The sheer fact that we have gotten proggressively worse proves who is to blame.

TSU-Baggs
11-16-2010, 04:20 PM

Someone should blow that up real big and post in the locker room. Maybe it will fire this team up. If not, we're going to be Spurrier road kill this Saturday.

Hemi Man
11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
We have outstanding talent, we always have outstanding talent. The sheer fact that we have gotten proggressively worse proves who is to blame.

All the talent in the world doesn't matter if the 11 on the field aren't working together as one unit.
It only takes one missed assignment or tackle to give up a big play.

GoTroyGo1
11-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Our defense is really, really bad and some people are suggesting we hire a high school coach (albeit a very good high school coach) who has also coached at a college that has just begun to set up a program by playing every creme puff in the nation? There are also 49 other states in the Union in which to search for a defensive coach, Troy has a fairly good reputation as of now, and we just might find someone highly qualified for the job.

troy145
11-17-2010, 11:38 AM
All the talent in the world doesn't matter if the 11 on the field aren't working together as one unit.
It only takes one missed assignment or tackle to give up a big play.

Whose fault is that?

lets see, we're number four on that list so... what is that? 115 teams that find a way to work together?

But our kids are just so stupid or just so stubborn that poor ol' Rowell can't do anything?

ROWELL SUCKS. Simple as that. If the team isn't working as a team, thats the coach's fault. Thats only reason we have a coach. If X's and O's were all that mattered Eric Mangini would be the GOAT.

Have you never even been in a locker room? Theres drama and dispute and angst and frustration on every team ever, for any sport. Unbelievable.

CHughes1102
11-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Whose fault is that?

lets see, we're number four on that list so... what is that? 115 teams that find a way to work together?

But our kids are just so stupid or just so stubborn that poor ol' Rowell can't do anything?

ROWELL SUCKS. Simple as that. If the team isn't working as a team, thats the coach's fault. Thats only reason we have a coach. If X's and O's were all that mattered Eric Mangini would be the GOAT.

Have you never even been in a locker room? Theres drama and dispute and angst and frustration on every team ever, for any sport. Unbelievable.

Amen my good sir!!!

moosicman
11-17-2010, 12:23 PM
It only takes one missed assignment or tackle to give up play........after play......

........after play......

........after play.......

Improved upon it for you. No disrespect meant. It's just that 668 FIU yards is more than one missed assignment or tackle. And about missed tackles; it looked like Troy was performing poorly in a greased pig competition.

Hemi Man
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Whose fault is that?

You are right I have no idea. Never even seen a locker room. I will try and stand back and learn from you oh wise one.

troy145
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
You are right I have no idea. Never even seen a locker room. I will try and stand back and learn from you oh wise one.

Youre finally starting to make some sense.

Hemi Man
11-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Youre finally starting to make some sense.

As a matter of fact I have an extra ticket to the SC game and I would really appreciate you taking it and allowing me to learn from you of wise one of the internet.

troy145
11-17-2010, 08:57 PM
As a matter of fact I have an extra ticket to the SC game and I would really appreciate you taking it and allowing me to learn from you of wise one of the internet.

You can PM me and I'll tell you where to send it.

Hemi Man
11-17-2010, 09:17 PM
You can PM me and I'll tell you where to send it.

It will be at the visiting player pass gate. Under the name JR Hater. Enjoy!!!