PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone staying in Columbia?

Troy91
11-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Taking my 9 year old son and just decided to head over Friday from Atlanta. Anywhere special to eat Friday night??

troy4ever
11-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Our group is staying at the Sheraton in downtown Columbia.

ThePowerMan
11-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Relatives. I am leaving out early Friday morning. I want to stop in Atlanta with Chitlin's (Age 13 and 4) to break up the trip. Got any ideas other than the Zoo and Aquarium?

TFan
11-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Relatives. I am leaving out early Friday morning. I want to stop in Atlanta with Chitlin's (Age 13 and 4) to break up the trip. Got any ideas other than the Zoo and Aquarium?

Chili dogs, onion rings and an FO at the Varsity! Legendary. On North Avenue, just across the downtown connector (I-75/85) from Ga Tech.

VT Trojan
11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Fiance and I will be staying at her brothers apartment in Cola although we only live up the road from there in Greenville SC, just want to make sure we get a full morning of tailgating with other Trojans! Anyone know any info about the alumni tailgate before the game?

newnan trojan
11-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Try the New world of coke. And hit up the restaurant six feet under. Pretty good food. Atlantic station is also cool. And also the cirque du solei is in town. That's a MUST see....

spotter
11-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Fiance and I will be staying at her brothers apartment in Cola although we only live up the road from there in Greenville SC, just want to make sure we get a full morning of tailgating with other Trojans! Anyone know any info about the alumni tailgate before the game?

Early game so not sure how much tailgating there will be.

A bus from Troy is staying at the Hampton I heard.

Hemi Man
11-16-2010, 12:00 PM

I haven't heard anything about an Alumni tailgate.

Scoots71
11-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Taking my 9 year old son and just decided to head over Friday from Atlanta. Anywhere special to eat Friday night??

Anywhere in the Vista on Gervais Street is nice. I would recommend the Blue Marlin or Wild Wings Cafe on Lady Street. There's also some good places in Five Points on Harden Street. I would recommend Yesterday's. With a 9 year old, you'll want to make sure you're away from those areas around 9, cause that is the bar scene as well.

Mr. Ho
11-16-2010, 02:06 PM
The Red Wave is stay under I-20 bridge at the State Street exit. He also pack Stuckey Pecan Log and snack on during weekend. He also drink bourbon bottled in Los Angeles.

http://www.barnonedrinks.com/tips/dictionary/images/2466.jpg

Cane gone Trojan
11-16-2010, 02:27 PM
The Red Wave is stay under I-20 bridge at the State Street exit. He also pack Stuckey Pecan Log and snack on during weekend. He also drink bourbon bottled in Los Angeles.

http://www.barnonedrinks.com/tips/dictionary/images/2466.jpg

I am not a drinker , but I sure could have used some of that after Troy's performance this past weekend. The way things are going, the Red Wave will definitely be needing some their self after this weeks game.