PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Tidwell article in Birmingham News this morning

TroyFanfromBham
11-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Nice article in Bham News this morning about future QB at Troy Dallas Tidwell. He has had a great year this year lost out in playoffs Friday Night against Hoover. As of last week for regular season he had the most passing yards in the Metro area. Looks to be a great catch for the team, hope we can keep him coming there and someone does not steal him away. GO TROY!!!!

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/recruiting_column_dallas_tidwe.html

trojanbrutha
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the boards of gtt.com! Great minds think alike because I posted that this morning also :thumb:

nohuddle
11-08-2010, 09:59 AM
really glad Dallas is headed to Troy. You gotta love this comment:

"Wish Dallas All the best! If He was truly a star prospect he should have looked at UAB harder. UAB has solidified themselves as the 3rd Football Power in the State of Alabama and Plays against much better competition than Troy to showcase his talent. Go Blazers!!!"

FoulPolePhenom
11-29-2010, 10:34 AM
I saw him at the game on Saturday. He is TALL, he'll need to put on some muscle when he gets here.

trojanbrutha
11-29-2010, 11:05 AM
I saw him at the game on Saturday. He is TALL, he'll need to put on some muscle when he gets here.

Richard Shaughnessy...enough said! :thumb:

Discophobia
11-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Demarcus Ware from 190 pound freshman to NFL All Pro!

GoTroyGo1
12-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I hope Tidwell is another "diamond in the rough" that our coaches can polish up.