PDA

View Full Version : 2005 television games -

Trojan1998
07-12-2005, 09:04 AM
I just noticed that all of the football games now have both kickoff times and television appearances listed on Troy's website. By the way, what is the Troy Network? Two of our games are listed as being televised by the Troy Network - I assume this might be ESPN+ but not completely sure.

UAB - Troy Network (7:00)

@UNT - ESPN2 (6:30)

@ULM - ESPNU (2:30)

FIU - ESPNU (6:30)

FAU - Troy Network (2:00)

MTSU - ESPNU (6:00)

pkf4troy
07-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Would that be the UPN affiliate?

kiwan
07-12-2005, 12:41 PM
I would think that the Troy Network would be the UPN affiliate in Troy, Montgomery and the other 2 or 3 that have carried the games in the past.

TrojanBrain
07-12-2005, 10:10 PM
wow, we will not be able to see the South Carolina game nor the missouri game on TV, thats sad!

TSUWhiner
07-13-2005, 10:13 AM
TrojanBrain,

I think but I am not sure but Mizzou and USC may carry their games on Direct TV? I dont know if this helps you or not..but I know that sometimes the opposing team has deals where most of their games are on tv/pay per view. I will check into it today and see what I can dig up. Yeah, I would be kinda dissappointed if I couldnt watch those games either..I would go to them..but I am deep in Texas..flying every month..unless BMarkey pays for me..would be out of the question :)

Whiner

TrojanWar
07-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Whiner, start saving up the sky miles. I plan to fly to a game or two using my miles this fall. That's the only way I can afford to make the long trips. Did anyone go to ULL last year? If so, how was the atmosphere and stadium/campus? That is one I'm considering.

BMarkey
07-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Hell, Baggs pays for me!

I'll pay Whiner's way after I get rid of that pesky $200,000 heart operation invoice. :)

TrojanBrain
07-13-2005, 10:32 PM
I'll be in South Calolina anyway, no doubt! but i'd still like to review the game on tv...

TSUWhiner
07-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Well here are some of the games I will be in attendance at

North Texas: this will be an 8 hour drive for me but I asked off of work and they were ok with it since its in the middle of the week (almost)

Loser Monroe and Lafferteedaniels: I live in Texas and both of those are day/night drives for me

MTSU: plan on bringing my parents to finally see a game..my grandpa has been living with us because he had strokes in 1990 that bed riddened him. He died last year..but my parents are able to do more things than ever before! Hopefully a good thanksgiving treat!

NCMeanGreen
07-15-2005, 03:18 PM
I can't wait for the SB to release it's 2005 Football TV Schedule. You guys seem to have plenty of TV games (even ours with you on the Deuce)...but am waiting to see if NT gets at least one more...