PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

cchtrojan
06-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Purchased Season tickets today...Great chairback seats. :lol: If they were yours and you decided not to buy them this year..Thanks, but BE THERE ANYWAY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE! We have to support our Trojans whether it be Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

BMarkey
06-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Are there any Stadium Club or chairback seats in the center top level (near the Stadium Club seats) available?

Nice Trojan
06-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Sure would be nice if anyone at the athletic department would answer my calls or emails. I still have not got a renewal package or anything.

BMarkey
06-21-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm still waiting for return e-mails from two years ago. I had asked to buy Stadium Club seats.

:)

cchtrojan
06-22-2005, 06:13 PM
There are no stadium club seats. The seats we are in are in the red chairbacks right below the gray chairs on the upper deck. There were a couple more seats available there. There is a waiting list for stadium club. The lady in the office told us that she doubted any would be available this year. We got on the waiting list! :roll:

whereiskelvin
06-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Actually I wanted to purchase online but that didn't work. Then I called and the girl said her system was down. Nonetheless got my same tickets as last year. Family pack of 4 for $175. Seats are on the 50 yard line on the visitor side but hey for that price and location, I ain't complainin. I have a bone marrow transplant staring at me between now and football season but God willing I will be planted in my seats on the 50 for the UAB game. I love to remind UAB fans that I was there the last time they visited when I believe the score was 62-7.

BMarkey
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Good luck with the procedure.

I was interested in seats in or near those of the Stadium Club folks (where friends sit). I wondered if SC people had their own area.