PDA

View Full Version : Watch Parties for MTSU (Tues/Oct 5)

Doug4Troy
09-29-2010, 12:51 PM
The Elmore County Alumni Chapter is gathering at "Coaches Corner" in Wetumpka to watch the game. "Coaches Corner' is a sports pub on US Hwy 231 just before you get to Lowes when coming from Montgomery. We will start to show up around 6:30. This is a "dutch treat" event, but they will offer food specials for Troy fans. Anyone in the area who would like to watch the game with some fellow Troy fans, please join us.

If you do plan to attend, please shoot an email to elmore.alumni@yahoo.com so we can make sure to have enough seating around the big screen.

Mike Cunningham
09-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm moving and stickying this in football. If you know of or want to start a watch party for the MTSU game, post here.

RDA Trojan
09-29-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm moving and stickying this in football. If you know of or want to start a watch party for the MTSU game, post here.

EDIT
Everyone, due to the small number of confirmed attendees for tonights viewing party @ Moe's, the event has been canceled. A few of the Trojan Faithful are gathering at On Tap in Lakeview if you are looking for somewhere to watch the game. Go Troy!!!

TSUfaninCALI
09-29-2010, 05:37 PM
I am having a watch party at my house with free food and a keg a Guiness if anyone wants to come over :-)

Burn the Horse
09-29-2010, 05:46 PM
I am having a watch party at my house with free food and a keg a Guiness if anyone wants to come over :-)

if you can polish that thing off you and the MTSU cheerleaders will have something in common...a beer gut.

T-Rotten
09-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Anybody in the Dothan area want to get together at Beef O'Brady's and watch on Tuesday?

PCTrojan
09-29-2010, 08:37 PM
I will try to find the link but apparently the University will be having a watch party at VMS on Tuesday night, you can sit on the field or go into the Stadium club for some free food on gamenight.

I think I will have to be there, it sounds like a neat thing the school is doing for the game.

tenaciousT
09-29-2010, 09:22 PM
I will try to find the link but apparently the University will be having a watch party at VMS on Tuesday night, you can sit on the field or go into the Stadium club for some free food on gamenight.

I think I will have to be there, it sounds like a neat thing the school is doing for the game.

Once you get more info on this please post it on here!

PensacolaTrojan
09-29-2010, 10:00 PM
I already posted this under Announcements but here is another plug...

We will be holding our annual membership meeting and dinner on Tuesday, October 5th, starting at 6pm at the Pensacola campus of Troy University on New Warrington Rd. (Pensacola) We are combing this meeting with a Watch Party for the Troy vs. Middle Tennessee football game. We will be grilling hamburgers/hotdogs…giving away prizes…drinking cokes…or/and beer…arm-chair quarterbacking…and just generally having a good ole time!! Food is free to members of our association…only 5 bucks for non-members.

Our festivities begin at 6 p.m. Kick-off is set for 7 p.m. In addition to this, we’ll solicit nominations and elect a new slate of officers that will lead us for the next two years. We will also be recognizing family members of our local scholarship winners.

We hope that all Troy alumni and friends in the Pensacola area will join us for this fun event. Visit our web site at pnstroyalumni.com or pm me for more information.

Burrt Keyes
09-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Anybody in the Seattle area, come on over to my place!!!:jester:

TSUfaninCALI
09-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Anybody in the Seattle area, come on over to my place!!!:jester:

I have a couple of friends in Portland we could meet halfway!!

SOTSAlumBigGuns
09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Watch party at my house in Montgomery. BYOB and a potluck item. :wave:

Mike Cunningham
10-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Facebook page for the game being shown in the stadium:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/event.php?eid=118228114902147&ref=nf

Teddy65
10-04-2010, 08:36 AM
The Wiregrass Chapter will be getting together at Beef O Brady's in Dothan to watch the game. Tuesday is "kids eat free" night, and if you get there before 7:00 you can order and get "happy hour" pricing. We hope to see you there!
Contact me if you have any questions.

bigguyonright
10-04-2010, 05:06 PM
anybody within driving distance of cody wyoming is more than welcome to come watch it at my house

VT Trojan
10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Anyone in the upstate of South Carolina, I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings on Woodruff Rd. Come join me!! PM if you will be coming.