PDA

View Full Version : Great Game!

Big John
09-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I thought we'd pulled one out on ya, damned prevent defense! Good luck the rest of the year. Grats on a good win.

GO stAte~!

spotter
09-26-2010, 12:49 AM
I thought we'd pulled one out on ya, damned prevent defense! Good luck the rest of the year. Grats on a good win.

GO stAte~!

A week ago many on here could not understand why we did not go into a prevent against UAB. I guess today's game is a good example. It allowed JJ to get under the coverage.

Your QB is one scrappy guy as well as your RB. The jump pass to the TE was the best call of the game. Good luck for the rest of the year.:thumb:

TFan
09-26-2010, 09:20 AM
NOt in our vocabulary here.

Your QB is one scrappy guy as well as your RB. The jump pass to the TE was the best call of the game. Good luck for the rest of the year.:thumb:

I admired/envied that call as well, our Trojans think all TE's can do is block. We're not "out of the box" enough yet to think of that one.

GO TROJANS!

TFan
09-26-2010, 09:22 AM

GO stAte~!

We look forward to returning to Jonesboro next year, that was our best Away game Tailgate LY, great fans there.

but, as always, GO TROJANS!