PDA

View Full Version : Gotta say it ...

Texas Trojan
09-25-2010, 02:32 PM
... and I really do not want to start a whole juvenile "F you, F you too" thing, but it has got to be said.

WAY too many people are WAY too far out over the rail because we lost two close games. "Fire the coaching staff, fire the coach, kick some butts, blah blah blah... " ... it has become way too obvious that the only reason a few of you are Troy fans is becasue a winning team gives you enough backbone to go out, beat your chests and act like you ran for every yard yourself.

How about we quit calling them "UA's B team" and recognize that they played a good game against us and pulled out a win. Look what they are doing to Tennessee RIGHT NOW!

We have some problems that young teaams are going to have. We are not immune to that becasue our guys put four conference titles on the shelf before this year. I want a fifth one too. But if they don't do it, I am not going ot stop loving Troy or their team. And before you say, "Hey, I love Troy too," how about you get that STUPID BAG OFF YOUR HEAD first so we can hear you.

Face it, the one thing you worry about if we lose a game is the embarrassment of not being able to lord it over someone. And if that is all it means to you, then you probably do not get it anyway.

Love your team in good times or in bad. And stop acting like the team owes wins to you personally.

Detractors, the floor is yours.

Mike Cunningham
09-25-2010, 02:34 PM
The detractors (bag heads) and non-detrators (non bag heads) all had the floor this week.

I think everyone has moved on nicely and are redy for the game!

Kick off is here! GO TROJANS beat those wolves.

TroJam
09-25-2010, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=Texas Trojan;165997
Love your team in good times or in bad. And stop acting like the team owes wins to you personally.
[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt that the detractors and non-detracters love TROY very much. We have all have different ways of showing it. If you didn't love TROY why would you care the team was not doing well?

I don't think the team owes us a win but I think they owe us a competitive, well coached team that plays hard on both sides of the ball.

Trojans1andAll
09-25-2010, 04:08 PM
How about we quit calling them "UA's B team" and recognize that they played a good game against us and pulled out a win. Look what they are doing to Tennessee RIGHT NOW!

How about I call them whatever the hell I feel like calling them? We've always called them UA'sB team, win or lose. I'm not gonna kiss their a$$es no matter how they play against anyone. Sportsmanship, blah blah blah....the game was stolen at the last second.

Troy Bob
09-25-2010, 08:32 PM
It was a theft!

BCTROJAN
09-25-2010, 10:23 PM
I can deal with a players loosing a fairly played game but still having trouble getting over this one. Not living in the past but had the ball been caught in the endzone there would be no issue with this loss.

TrojanEmpire
09-25-2010, 10:25 PM
I have no doubt that the detractors and non-detracters love TROY very much. We have all have different ways of showing it. If you didn't love TROY why would you care the team was not doing well?

I don't think the team owes us a win but I think they owe us a competitive, well coached team that plays hard on both sides of the ball.

And plays hard both halves

GoTrojans
09-25-2010, 10:59 PM
We did it to ourselves against UAB...The refs however put the nail in the coffin!

MusicMan
09-25-2010, 11:04 PM
we did it to ourselves against uab...the refs however put the nail in the coffin!

+1

Trojans1andAll
09-25-2010, 11:07 PM
we did it to ourselves against uab...the refs however put the nail in the coffin!

+1