PDA

View Full Version : Custom Quilt for Troy Memorbillia Collectors

Navarre Trojan
09-02-2010, 02:08 PM
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=440&stc=1&d=1283454237

This quilt is made from a collection of vintage Troy t-shirts, gathered specifically for this quilt. This unique item is a MUST for any Troy graduate or fan. Tickets are $5 each and are available through any Emerald Coast Alumni Chpater board member. www.emeraldcoasttroyalumni.com (http://www.emeraldcoasttroyalumni.com)

The quilt will be in Troy, at the Emerald Coast Chapter Tailgate tent for review and ticket purchase. If you are at the game, stop by and view this marvelous collector’s item. You DO NOT need to be present to win.

PM me or email me at joe.judkins@lmco.com for more information. This is a really neat blanket that is PERFECT for stadium seating or, in my case, in a frame, hung on the wall in my Man/Troy Cave.

I would also like everyone's thoughts on how it looks. I will also invite all of you coming to the home games to stop by and look at this piece of work. We will be at the Alumni House, in the back yard. Please stop by.

Go Trojans

SOTSButterfly
09-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Very nice! I'm actually in the process of making a similar quilt out of some of my own old Troy shirts. :)

Mike Cunningham
09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
When is the drawing?

Navarre Trojan
09-02-2010, 02:21 PM
BEFORE THE GAME, so, if one wanted to, they could use it that day, in the stadium.......:wave:

Mike Cunningham
09-02-2010, 02:34 PM
And to comment on how it looks: it looks freakin' awesome!

Sarahbelle
09-03-2010, 08:34 AM
That looks really good. I was thinking of doing something similar with all of my sorority t-shirts.

Navarre Trojan
09-24-2010, 10:30 AM
the quilt will be at the Alumni House this (in the backyard at the Emerald Coast Tailgate) so come and check it out. For this could be yours come Homecoming day!!!!

there is also a craft show that is going on all morning before the game, so drop by the Alumni House, check out the craft show, come back and see us, and enjoy the day!!!

GO TROJANS!!

TSU-Baggs
10-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I'll be buying a ticket or two in hopes of winning that thing!