PDA

View Full Version : SOTS Alumni Cookout for 2010 SOTS

jgrimsley
08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Greetings!

This Saturday, August 7, T.U.B.A. (Troy University Alumni Band) will host a cookout for the 2010 SOTS. It's band camp time, and the current SOTS has been working hard. This is a small token of our appreciation for their hard work and dedication to SOTS.

EVERY SOTS alumni is invited to come help! We need your help! We have over 700 hotdogs to cook and pass out. We will meet at 7 p.m. Central at the practice field to get started. We probably won't be done until 10 or later. Not only is this a great opportunity of fellowship, but SOTS will perform their halftime show for us.

If you can make it, great! Come one-the more the merrier!
Feel free to pm me for more information.

Joy Grimsley
T.U.B.A.

MusicMan
08-05-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say thanks to all the alumni for this now. You ladies and gentlemen do a lot of work for us "active" band members, and for that you deserve many more thanks than can be said.

moosicman
08-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm gonna be there if I can. It's an hour and a half away plus I'm on Georgia time so an hour ahead, which means later getting back. But if I can at all be there, I will. I certainly want to be.

jgrimsley
08-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Knowing how long our drive is, we're staying the night. Have to-we have a 4 hour drive to Troy.
But it's worth it!