PDA

View Full Version : Question for any TKEs on campus

FliryVorru
06-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Simple question for you guys: Is the chapter still up and running?

If for some reason you don't want to post an answer here feel free to PM me. I'm doing a check on all fraternities and sororities on campus to make sure that they're still alive and well so that the Wikipedia page is still up to date.

Thanks for the help!

TSUfaninCALI
06-30-2010, 06:25 PM
It is still running, we just got screwed by Herbert and his cronies and are trying to get back in a house. I am on the "other side of the world" as Faith Ward said, so if this is incorrect Boom Boom or one of you guys that are closer please chime in.

JPSousa1898
07-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Someone PLEASE Ban jvalentine, TOTAL Spammer ALERT!

TrojanWarrior418
07-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Fliry check your pm.

FliryVorru
07-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks TrojanWarrior418!

Thanks JPSousa1898! It is taken care of. Gotta love those posters from Mumbai.

JPSousa1898
07-14-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks Fil... You can delete the non-sequitur posts too I've made in this thread because of that including this one if you want.

Mr. Ho
07-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Teke win persaverance award for stay chapter for so long. They dissapear for couple year and then reappear like Cheshire cat. Next thing youtell Mr. Ho Theta Chi still around too.

Discophobia
07-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Theta Chi, Sigma Pi, Delta Chi all gone. ........wait, this just in, Delta Chi isnt really gone they just moved the chapter to Bamer campus so they could get better tv reception of Bamer games while TROY game is going on.

TrojanWarrior418
07-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Theta Chi, Sigma Pi, Delta Chi all gone. ........wait, this just in, Delta Chi isnt really gone they just moved the chapter to Bamer campus so they could get better tv reception of Bamer games while TROY game is going on.

Ouch. That was a low blow. I knew a few Delta Chi's back in the day (one of which is heart and soul of GTT.com) and they were good people and dedicated Troy fans I might add. I know they are going through a tough time too, but I was down at Troy a few weeks ago and saw there alumni stepping up to help them too.