PDA

View Full Version : New commercial coming soon!

troy4ever21
04-20-2010, 09:33 PM
A few hundred students gathered on the quad last week to shoot a new commercial for Troy University:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICtu7Qgwgbk

troy145
05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Students all over the quad doesn't sound normal at all. That place is dead.

TroyDrum89
05-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Students all over the quad doesn't sound normal at all. That place is dead.

That actually depends on the time of day. At 9 o'clock in the morning on Mondays, the Quad is extremely traffic-heavy. If you aren't ever up that early to see it, you would think that the Quad is a dead place.

troy145
05-09-2010, 01:57 AM
That actually depends on the time of day. At 9 o'clock in the morning on Mondays, the Quad is extremely traffic-heavy. If you aren't ever up that early to see it, you would think that the Quad is a dead place.

yeah, students use the quad when walking to class.

But youll never see the quad packed with girls tanning and guys playing touch football on a Saturday. Just doesn't ever happen. People dont hang out on the quad.

troy4ever21
05-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I disagree. The last month or so of school when it started warming up the quad was full of people. There's a group of people that plays croquet daily. There's usually majorettes, cheerleaders, and colorguard members practicing there. I always see guys and girls playing frisbee and sometimes catch. During the day a lot of people sit and read around the fountain or under trees. Etc... :thumb:

troy145
06-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I disagree. The last month or so of school when it started warming up the quad was full of people. There's a group of people that plays croquet daily. There's usually majorettes, cheerleaders, and colorguard members practicing there. I always see guys and girls playing frisbee and sometimes catch. During the day a lot of people sit and read around the fountain or under trees. Etc... :thumb:

Lol that is just 100% not what I saw. Granted, I'm not on campus, haven't been for about 2 years, but unless its just completely turned around...