PDA

View Full Version : Cunningham's new stuff

Mike Cunningham
03-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Just a few items I thought I'd share with the membership that I've collected here recently.

The first two pics are some of the TROY golf balls I bought from Schoolspirit101.com. I bought a display case for them from Michael's. I know there's just a generic golf picture in their now, but I want to get some kind of TROY golf picture back there. Then the goal is to get Josh and the other guy (I can't remember his name right now) to sign the golf balls. Thought that would be cool.

The third pic is a VERY COOL old school TSU football that was sent to me. It ain't signed or nothing, but it is cool to me to think how many of our former Trojans practiced with that ball and maybe it even saw a day on the actual ball field.

The fourth pic is a signed track media guide by Tiphanie Baker. She's our school record holder in the discus and I think she'll make all-american this year.

The last pic is my dawg in a TSU dog shirt. A former athlete sent that to me (finally) and I just love embaressing my dog (and maybe myself).

Hope you enjoy.

Mike Cunningham
03-09-2010, 06:52 PM
One more thing..and this is a biggie. Check this watch out. I bought this from SchoolSpirit101.com and man...words can't describe it.

I got people from work (and I'm in Illinois, so unfortunately, no Trojan fans up here) who keep oohing and ahing about this. I'm sure this picture doesn't do it justice since I suck at picture taking.

Just wanted to show this off. I just got a Cutter & Buck long sleeve TROY shirt in the mail today so I'm hoping for a huge victory tonight. That way I can TROY it up at work tomorrow.