PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho Say We Lose Game Tonight: Lousy Coaching

Mr. Ho
10-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Gain 110 yard on ground in 1st half. We stop self. No stop run. What we do pass the ball? Run, run, run!!! Hand off let man run with it.

Time to play rookie.

Hector
10-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Mr. Ho, I just opened one of your delicious fortune cookies. In it, the message says, "Bench Leak -- put in DT".

theman
10-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Why in the hell can we not compete with the lowest of the low? Win big games but can't compete with the likes of ASU and NMSU!

Either we do not have the athletes or we do not have the coaching. The lack of consistency is a cancer and Mr. Wonderful, Johnny Williams, needs to find out what the problem is. Oh, I forgot, for the second year in a row he is looking for another job.

This is BS. Where is our visionary now? Will he fire somebody or just talk ****?

We are either in the big leagues or not. Make a damn decision or admit we can't competete.

Hate to be so negative but someone must be held accountable. That is how it works in the real world.

Hector
10-16-2004, 08:52 PM
...and Mr. Wonderful, Johnny Williams, needs to find out what the problem is.

Brilliant - Johnny Williams is responsible for the play or our team. I suppose you can explain that idiocy.

TU94
10-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Mr. Ho,

I just Don't Get it!!!

theman
10-18-2004, 10:06 AM
JW is the top athletic official at Troy. If the coaches can't figure it out, it is his job to get invloved. No different than being the president of a corporation. If you are losing your ass you can't say ,Oh it is the sales guys or it is the distribution guys. You have to solve the problem or get your ass fired.

Pretty simple.

troymarkus
10-18-2004, 10:19 AM
I disagree. That would be "micro-managing." ADs aren't paid to get involved in the middle of the season. Their job is to make sure the overall direction of the program is good. The person who is the CEO of the football team is Larry Blakeney. The AD would be like the chairman of the board.

TrojanFan2
10-18-2004, 11:11 AM
The AD can certainly tell the football coach that he is unhappy and wants improvement. Then if it doesn't happen fire the coach.

troymarkus
10-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Do you honestly think LB needs JW to tell him that??? LB is aware that everyone is unhappy with this season.

TrojanFan2
10-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Do you honestly think LB needs JW to tell him that??? LB is aware that everyone is unhappy with this season.

Yes I honestly think LB needs JW to tell him that!!!

I'd do it once(year before last)or twice (last year) by voice and then in a formal letter (this year).

Sarahbelle
10-18-2004, 03:49 PM
"You can always become an Alabama fan. Even when we lose we can still brag about our 12 National Championships." :roll:

Trojan1998
10-18-2004, 03:57 PM
What's happening to the Hawaii Warriors this season? Times appear to be tough on Oahu.

Sarahbelle
10-18-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah, they had a tough game this week with UTEP. Besides having to see his beloved Warriors get smacked around he also had to see Mike Price's cheese eating grin. :P

Trojan1998
10-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Mike Price - brutal.

Maybe the Pineapple Princes can turn it around in time to earn a bid to the bowl game in Hawaii. They might end up playing UAB in that game.