PDA

View Full Version : Top 2010 signee?

Trojan2003
02-03-2010, 06:08 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/Trojan2003/Top10.jpg

troyjohn06
02-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Very tough choice....I went with Chitty. Not only for his level of talent, but I like fact that he and the kid from Prattville are relatively close to Troy. Hopefully they bring lots of friends and family to every home game.

That said, if I voted on need, I would probably vote for Dionte Ponder. I look forward to watching him play, and it doesn't hurt that MT was wanting him too.

trojanbrutha
02-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I chose Shelton because of his return game impact. Cornelius Williams was very solid as a punt returner, but the threat wasn't there to take it all the way to the house...we now have a kid that may just bring that McKelvin (change to Shelton if applicable :rolleyes:)mystique back to Troy. Change it to the Shelton Cross, since he's not from Waycross :jester:

CattouseFan
02-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I chose Jimmie Anderson. I think he can come in and make an impact right away.

Navarre Trojan
02-03-2010, 07:37 PM
my choice isn't available:mad:

I would chose Luke Barnes from Ft Walton Bch, not because I am a "homer" and I know this kids family (although I do). I would chose him because, if it all works out right, the Trojan Nation will see the best punter that we may have ever had! This kid can K-I-C-K, I promise. I think he will be far superior than Olmsted and I was a HUGE Olmsted fan (he pratically beat Mizzou single footedly).

I know it may not seem like much, but this kid should red shirt, come in as a redshirt freshman and kick the ****ens out of the ball. Guess we will just have to wait and see....

BTW, he's also a pretty darn good quarterback, ran the spread his entire career at FWB High.

Hemi Man
02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
I chose Jimmie Anderson. I think he can come in and make an impact right away.

I have to go with Anderson as well based on the need factor.