PDA

View Full Version : SST

tsufl
03-27-2005, 05:28 PM
I saw in the local fish wrap where Southern Sports Tonight is going to be returning to the airwaves on 98.1 here in the Panhandle. I dont know if that means it will be available in all of its former markets but I for one am happy the show is coming back, even though it wasnt near as good as it once was when it left. Has anyone else heard of the show coming back in their areas?

Nice Trojan
03-27-2005, 09:39 PM
I heard about it coming back. Scott McKinney is going to bring it back, and has no clue who is co-host will be. I hope he doesn't bring Adam with him from his morning show. I also think it is going to be strictly on the local station. But this station does go from Pensacola to Andalusia to Panama City. So lots of locals and Troy fans will get to hear it. He doesn't talk ANY Troy sports, but maybe he will since he will have more airtime. I've called in once to ask his opinion on Troy and he basically said the same as always, "its a program in transition and will get overshadowed by the big Alabama schools". Anyway, I hope it goes well and he does it like it used to be ran.

tsufl
03-27-2005, 09:48 PM
no mention of who the co-host will be or if there will be one, all though it does say he will remain on the morning show

(board nazis)

TrojanWar
03-27-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm sticking with Max Howell. He has really done a great job of promoting Troy on his new show. It is by far the best regional show we are able to pick up in Dothan.