PDA

View Full Version : Is this useful?

Mike Cunningham
01-15-2010, 09:51 PM
So is anyone getting anything out of this forum? Is the Ebay RSS feed just overwhelming (too many posts?) Should we take the Ebay feed down (maybe I can reduce it, I have two going right now)?

Let me know what you think.

TrojanEmpire
01-15-2010, 09:53 PM
So is anyone getting anything out of this forum? Is the Ebay RSS feed just overwhelming (too many posts?) Should we take the Ebay feed down (maybe I can reduce it, I have two going right now)?

Let me know what you think.

I would say take it down. I can find Troy stuff on my own. That is just me though. It won't hurt my feelings if it stays .

troyaluminmichigan
01-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I do like have the other source to search for Troy items, but it needs to be contained somehow.

If possible, develop a way to have them placed in thier own forum, that don't overwhelm the "new messages".

Mike Cunningham
01-15-2010, 10:40 PM
My idea was for it to be supported by board members who have some amazing collections of TROJAN memorabillia who wanted to brag, show off, trade or buy and sell. It would be suplimented by the Ebay stuff. I'm going to take down the Ebay RSS feed for now and see how that goes.

DedicatedTrojan84
01-15-2010, 10:58 PM
It can be overwhelming at times but i like it. Reduce it or place it in a link. Good idea, just a little heavy at times.

Mike Cunningham
01-16-2010, 08:53 AM
I'll have to see how to restructure it. For now, let's see how it goes with member driven content. I would hope people have some cool new Trojan stuff from the bowl game. Maybe people can post that. BtH can always post a picture of his Omar poster that everyone (including me) seems to be jealous of!

Burn the Horse
01-16-2010, 11:15 AM
hey Mike, i'll take some pictures this weekend and get some new stuff up on here. i have a nice collection, but i'd be interested to see who else has some good stuff. let's get a competition of sorts up and running. :thumb:

Mike Cunningham
01-16-2010, 12:24 PM
As far as I know, you would win that competition buddy. The 'best' things I have (IMHO) would be my football/baseball Trojan in the Pros collection (I think it's awesome cause I don't know of anyone else doing it), my T-Roy bobblehead and my fake crystal globe from TROY for being a member of the Shield Society.

The rest of my collection isn't exactly original (framed posters, magazine covers, etc). Although I do hear I have a cool autographed Sun Belt magazine in the mail coming my way!!!!

Burn the Horse
01-16-2010, 12:26 PM
you sure do. let me know when it arrives.