PDA

View Full Version : Watch out lbs!

Sarahbelle
03-19-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm nipping your heels for 1st place. We're currently tied...but since you took Kansas and LSU to go far into the tourny, there may be only room for one at the top!

BTW..where's D1Trojan at? He was talking smack yesterday about his picks.

littlebittyschool
03-19-2005, 01:03 PM
I maybe toast.

I need Vermont to pull off another one and all schools that have the word "Tech" in their name to win too to get some distance between me and you so I can have a good lead on you by the Elite 8.

Sarahbelle
03-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Florida and UConn suck

:evil:

littlebittyschool
03-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Well Sarah, I think you got me. The only 2 teams I have left that can score points for me are Duke and IL and you have both of those picked the same way I do. Of course, if I read it right, the only other team besides those two that you have is Louisville. If Chicken Rick loses to Washington, we're gonna tie. Unfortunatley, there are too many people who are right behind both of us (on Yahoo, I quit looking at my ESPN one, it was toasted early). I just couldn't get the right combo of upsets and sure things.

Kansas losing crippled me and Wake losing was my death blow.

faithintsu
03-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I am not doing that bad - but milwakee-wisconson is really hurting me right now.

Sarahbelle
03-21-2005, 08:25 AM
I need North Carolina to lose since my Syracuse bracket is already dead..that'll keep some of you guys behind me.