PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my dad! (tim hartselle)

Whitney
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
(yes i am reposting this sorry.)

Yesterday morning my dad was experiencing pain in his stomach...an ambulance came and took him to a local hospital where he was still experiencing pain but also fully functioning. He then said that he could not see out of his right eye... the doctors then knew something was up.

My dad had a stroke and he is in the CICU at the hospital. He is in a medically induced coma and had heavy bleeding on the brain he is also on a ventilator. They will be doing a test to see if he is braindead or not soon.

TROJAN FAMILY I NEED YOU...MY FAMILY NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW! Please pray for healing and comfort. Thank ya'll so much!

CardinalBlackTrojan
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I'll be praying for your dad! God bless you and your family!

ThePowerMan
12-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Matthew 17:20 (New International Version)

20Jesus replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Once you have prayed in faith you must stand your ground until the manifestation comes. This is extremely important. Do not let Satan, your own flesh, or anyone else talk you out of your healing power of prayer. Jesus has already healed your dad ("by His Strips, we are healed), it is now up to you to fight the good fight of faith. Stand firm on the Word and believe God for results. Give God His own timing, not ours to do something with your circumstances.

We will pray for your dad. I have walked the same steps you did back in 1991 when I was in college. My mom went through the same things. I was scared but someone told me over and over again to pray and have faith. Believe in what you pray, not just hope. Believe! God is good. He is going to be okay. I believe!!!!!!!

CHughes1102
12-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Hey listen ok....I know what it is like to go through some rough stuff!! The past 2-3 years I have had so many trips back and forth to different hospitals with my grandmother. I have had my mom burst into my room numerous times with her crying and screaming out the words "We need to go to the hospital now!!". I know what it is like to see a family member that is very close to go through some horrible stuff. Over the years she gradually got worse and as she did we had to watch her suffer more and more. Sadly she did pass away this year.

I said all of that to say this...I understand and know what it is like to go through stuff like this ok. I know that it hurts very very bad and I know what it feels like to be in a position where you cry out for anybody to help you. I spent a lot of time over those years crying. I have literally cried myself to sleep many many times, so like I said I know what it is like ok.

Please please please hang in there ok!! I promise with all of my heart that it is ok and God is always there for you!!! You have family and friends that are there for you!!!! Also the Trojan nation is there for you always!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/jde327/Christian%20Images/TheTrinity.jpg

Whitney
12-17-2009, 07:45 AM
This morning at 6:19 he passed away. Thank you Trojan Nation. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. He leaves behind 5 Children. Myself (Whitney Elizabeth.) Timothy Christopher Hartselle II, Mirinda Kaye, Thomas Chambers, and Rebekah Ann. He waited until him and my mom's anniversary. 21 years today.

Psitech
12-17-2009, 08:40 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

jgrimsley
12-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Whitney, I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I know he will be truly missed. My prayers are with you and your family. Know that he is peaceful, and that you are loved by all in the Trojan Nation.

VT Trojan
12-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Whitney
12-17-2009, 02:08 PM
January 14, 1962 - December 17, 2009

Thank you all for your prayers they mean so much to our family at this time.

JPSousa1898
12-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Whitney, let our strength be yours at this time. We love you and your family.
God bless you all. Your dad was a great Trojan and a good man.

I can't wait till the big Alumni Band reunion in the sky when we play the Fanfare ONE MORE TIME! :thumb:

Love to you and yours chica!

Whitney
12-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Thank you all again.

We are cremating him, my mom intends on spreading some of the ashes at Troy sometime next year. Hopefully it will be when she is dropping me off for my first semester! I am still waiting on test scores though, and then I can finish my application.

ANYWAY! Again thank you all so much, the memorial is tomorrow at 11am at Calvary Chapel Viera. There is a event on Facebook for it. I know of one person on here who lives here in Melbourne, but anyone else is welcome to come if they'd like.

I know my dad's Kappa Kappa Psi brothers are coming in and well as a few of his college friends who played in Sound of the South with him.

(sorry if im rambling.) When I think of having my piece of him the one thing I can think of is his class ring. My mom bought it for him when he graduated at Troy and i know it was very special to him. I am not pressing my mother any further than I ought to but I have made it known to her that if possible I would love to have his class ring around my neck as my piece of him and as a reminder.

For the 3rd time (I can never say it enough.) Thank you all SO much for your prayers and support... GO TROJANS! :)

Whitney
12-20-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/floridatoday/obituary.aspx?n=timothy-hartselle&pid=137498872