PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho Pledge The Following:

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 10:56 PM
1. Mr. Ho buy 8 ticket from Athletic Department (done)
2. Mr. Ho support TMTDM hard like never before (LB and player deserve nothing less than 110%)
3. Mr. Ho encourage Mobile to finally support TMTDM (if they not, they officially $uck)
4. Mr. Ho will berate Directional Michigan until they cry
5. Mr. Ho encourage University to provide FREE transportation for student to game (he!! make every Chinese student sit in endzone and heckle - Indians think they in Canton not Mobile)
6. Mr. Ho encourage every student not to wear Bammer or Barn gear to game
7. Mr. Ho ask that ******* not talk about how UCF-Boca beat Directional Michigan until January 6th
8. Mr. Ho pledge to spend every waking moment of 2010 to get Wright Water fired or removed(no matter what the spin, TMTDM get jerked around)

9. Mr. Ho and The Red Wave pledge to make sure that everyone know that CT-Martin NOT the PineBelt Champion...again!!! Let's just put it this way, CT-Martin will talk about this rest of year. That all Mr. Ho say for now.

FYI: Ricky Hazel please ask media outlets to change line-up. You see, now everyone outside of Pike County think CT-Martin the PineBelt Champ (after Mr. Ho and The Red Wave do our thing CT-Martin will know they not PineBelt Champs...again).

Dec. 20 R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl C-USA vs. Sun Belt No. 1 Southern Miss vs. Middle Tennessee

The Red Wave
12-06-2009, 11:01 PM
There will be signage in the Dome on 12/20 with the TMTDM MUTS score. I dont care. I already have rooms and I'm going to go to the game and hang them. I also plan on spending some money on electronic signage.
If the GMAC bowl wasn't at night, I would hire a banner tower to circle the stadium with a banner saying "Fire Wright Waters"! Dont' Tread on ME and the TMTDM Wright!

Doug4Troy
12-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Interesting article in the Montgomery Advertiser: http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20091206/NEWS/91206012/Troy+going+to+GMAC+Bowl+in+Mobile

Note some of these excerpts:
----------------------------
"The Troy football team, with the goal all season of returning to the Big Easy and marching down Bourbon Street, instead has to settle for a battleship and a bay."

"The New Orleans Bowl has a tie-in with the Sun Belt champ but passed on the Trojans rather than have a rematch of last seasonís game."
They do make reference to the higher payout, but its almost as if they agree with Mr. Ho that TMTDM was "jerked around."

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 11:05 PM
There will be signage in the Dome on 12/20 with the TMTDM MUTS score. I dont care. I already have rooms and I'm going to go to the game and hang them. I also plan on spending some money on electronic signage.
If the GMAC bowl wasn't at night, I would hire a banner tower to circle the stadium with a banner saying "Fire Wright Waters"! Dont' Tread on ME and the TMTDM Wright!

Dude, The Red Wave is worse poker player...not worry fans, we have other ideas to harrass the second place losers from Murfreesturd.

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Interesting article in the Montgomery Advertiser: http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20091206/NEWS/91206012/Troy+going+to+GMAC+Bowl+in+Mobile

Note some of these excerpts:
"The Troy football team, with the goal all season of returning to the Big Easy and marching down Bourbon Street, instead has to settle for a battleship and a bay."

"The New Orleans Bowl has a tie-in with the Sun Belt champ but passed on the Trojans rather than have a rematch of last seasonís game."
They do make reference to the higher payout, but its almost as if they agree with Mr. Ho that TMTDM was "jerked around."

TMTDM DID get jerk around... and the higher payout is with the ACC, not fill-in team, but this water under bridge. It like when The Red Wave get C-blocked by Mr. Ho all time at The Porch.

TFan
12-06-2009, 11:11 PM
The New Orleans Bowl has a tie-in with the Sun Belt champ but passed on the Trojans rather than have a rematch of last seasonís game."

I smell editorial license here... I think we dodged a bullet by NOT having to play same 'ole same 'ole again.

Good luck to the Blue MUTS! We got our own battle to plan!

GO TROJANS!

The Red Wave
12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
TMTDM DID get jerk around... and the higher payout is with the ACC, not fill-in team, but this water under bridge. It like when The Red Wave get C-blocked by Mr. Ho all time at The Porch.

Ho are you kidding me ? The Red Wave brought home a volvo station wagon full of Cougars BEFORE there were Milfs and Cougars and you wanted to sleep! The Red Wave ALSO hooked you up with several Cosmo Models in NY! The Red Wave always hangs with classy Ho's

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Ho are you kidding me ? The Red Wave brought home a volvo station wagon full of Cougars BEFORE there were Milfs and Cougars and you wanted to sleep! The Red Wave ALSO hooked you up with several Cosmo Models in NY! The Red Wave always hangs with classy Ho's

Mr. Ho had forget about Volvo full of Cougars, but they no Courtney Cox, more like Phyliss Diller. Mr. Ho never forget Cosmo night and don't axe me how Mr. Ho got to the airport in time.