PDA

View Full Version : Could we be Ranked in Top 25 if....

ThePowerMan
12-06-2009, 10:06 PM
we beat the Number 25 CMU? We would be 10-3 if we beat em. I think this will be the perfect ending to a great season. When we welcome the Chips to Alabama......home of the Trojans. We should have a mostly "Home" crowd so we need to take advantage of that by buying the tickets and showing up.

It would honestly be ok with me for UA to bring home the Title and for us to take the GMAC Bowl. THis might be enough for UA to be #1 and us be #25 (or better) and AU to be on the outside looking in.

Mike Cunningham
12-06-2009, 10:07 PM
That's what I'm thinking. Beat the #25 team on a much larger national tv audience in convinceing fashion? PLEASE!!! That should get us there.

svenattroy
12-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Don't care where Alabama is in the polls, but if we finish in the top 25 that would be an awesome feeling!!!! Might mean more ESPN games, but probably a lot less people adding us to the schedule.

ThePowerMan
12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Its the night before the National Title. The GMAC is in Alabama......THERE WILL BE AS MUCH TALK ABOUT BAMA AS THERE WILL BE ABOUT TROY. I just want them to say "This just might be the 2nd best team in Alabama that we are watching tonight." IF they say that....I don't care how much they talk about Bama.

VT Trojan
12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
to be in the top 25 after we beat CMU but I just dont see it happening. CMU has had votes for the top 25 since week 4. We have broken into the slot of getting votes and are still there with 3. We would have to get 60+ votes off the one game. Not sure how often that happens but now would be a great time for it to happen!!!! Im looking for a great game to come out of this!!

PCTrojan
12-06-2009, 10:20 PM
to be in the top 25 after we beat CMU but I just dont see it happening. CMU has had votes for the top 25 since week 4. We have broken into the slot of getting votes and are still there with 3. We would have to get 60+ votes off the one game. Not sure how often that happens but now would be a great time for it to happen!!!! Im looking for a great game to come out of this!!

When you are the only thing on, and if you put on a great performance, you will find that votes tend to magically appear out of nowhere

VT Trojan
12-06-2009, 10:22 PM
I sure hope so!!!!, i would love to be in the top 25 at the end of the season!