PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Rufus the Magnum Trojan
12-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Or is anyone else stoked about playing Central Michigan???

They are arguably considered one of the best mid-major program in the country and they get more media coverage than most of there peers.

They have a nationally recognized QB and have won three conference titles in the last four years. They also went undefeated in the MAC this year.

Sound familiar?

This is the absolute best match up we could have to determine where our program stands right now... bar none.

It is a beautiful matchup and it's going to be billed as the north/south, upstart vs. Upstart, champion vs. champion matchup.

Trojan by Birth
12-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd rather be playing Alabama in the BCS game, but CMU will do.

Mike Cunningham
12-06-2009, 08:03 PM
While I wholeheartedly agree with Trojan by Birth..I also agree with Rufus. This will be a great game. CMU is good (very good). Their quarterback is good (very good). We will have to step it up but this game is a great next step in our advancement in DI.

svenattroy
12-06-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm excited, although I'm scared to death that the quarterback is going to shred our d for about 500 yards.

Discophobia
12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I am very pumped up about this. Not only is this a great matchup, but to be able to showcase TROY football in an instate market outside of TROY could be huge for our program. This will be super hyped in the Mobile area, we will get more press coverage than we have gotten in Mobile/Pensacola/Biloxi since we have been DI combined. This is a very big deal and a very good deal for TROY.

SOTSButterfly
12-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Excited & hopeful...but a little worried. lol
Our boys will have to bring their A-Game!

Go Troy!

TroyTuba
12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm stoked, just purchased my 4 tickets from our athletic department website.

Trojan by Birth
12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
My favorite games are those where we are under dogs. I think that the CMU game will be a good one to watch. Hopefully it stays dry in Mobile and aint too cold.

TSU-Baggs
12-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm excited, although I'm scared to death that the quarterback is going to shred our d for about 500 yards.

The good news we have exactly one month to prepare for this game and CMU's offense. So coaches and players, study the films, get in shape and practice, practice, practice!

I am really looking forward to this game!

FloriTrojan
12-06-2009, 08:47 PM
FAU was supposed to be stomped by CMU last year and look what happened. Our third or fourth place team took down the Chippewas.