PDA

View Full Version : Myth of Payout Part MXIV

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 05:39 PM
The bowl payout is based on the bowls contractual obligation with the conferences they have allied themselves with - in other words The Mobile Bowl will pay TMTDM whatever they feel like, which means JUST travel expenses and that ain't staying at the Battle Motel or whatever it's called.

PCTrojan
12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Ho, I must point something out. The majority of your posts about this bowl season have all been negative about going to Mobile, and I am not sure I understand your love affair with a mid-December crap bowl in NO.

If at the beginning off the season I told you that we would be undefeated in the conference going to a bowl after new years, against a ranked conference championship team you would have probably gone bananas. But, because your precious vacation and chef's table is ruined you have just been bitter, it is not a good color on you.

Just be happy we get to play a real team instead of a crap CDOA as you put it, I want our championship team to play another championship team and I don't care where it is, we deserve to play the best we can get and we are gonna get that chance on Jan. 6th.

So get the cowbell out and let's start this thing!!

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Ho, I must point something out. The majority of your posts about this bowl season have all been negative about going to Mobile, and I am not sure I understand your love affair with a mid-December crap bowl in NO.

If at the beginning off the season I told you that we would be undefeated in the conference going to a bowl after new years, against a ranked conference championship team you would have probably gone bananas. But, because your precious vacation and chef's table is ruined you have just been bitter, it is not a good color on you.

Just be happy we get to play a real team instead of a crap CDOA as you put it, I want our championship team to play another championship team and I don't care where it is, we deserve to play the best we can get and we are gonna get that chance on Jan. 6th.

So get the cowbell out and let's start this thing!!

It's not about the destination, it's the point: The PineBelt Champ Goes To New Orleans!!!! IF Ohio had won that game Friday night then we would be playing a 7-5 team in Mobile.

PCTrojan
12-06-2009, 05:53 PM
It's not about the destination, it's the point: The PineBelt Champ Goes To New Orleans!!!! IF Ohio had won that game Friday night then we would be playing a 7-5 team in Mobile.

The SEC champ plays in the Sugar Bowl, but they got a better offer and they took it, we got a better offer and we took it. Yes I know they were offered the NC game, TCU had a bowl tie-in but will be offered a better bowl and will take it.

This is what we get when we WIN game and become more LEGITIMATE!

Hemi Man
12-06-2009, 05:54 PM

No Ohio would have been 10-3. Still a better record than us.

littlebittyschool
12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Come on man! We've got a Lefevour! and the only prescription:

http://luxton.blogware.com/0707/cowbellmore.jpg

Discophobia
12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
I thought the only prescription was for us to get a real defensive coordinator by game time!

PCTrojan
12-06-2009, 06:06 PM
I thought the only prescription was for us to get a real defensive coordinator by game time!

Oh here we go.......

Trojan by Birth
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
i thought the only prescription was for us to get a real defensive coordinator by game time!

+1

CHughes1102
12-06-2009, 06:31 PM

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/Quickbat/lakers.gif

Dothan_Trojan97
12-06-2009, 06:42 PM

As good as Lefevour is, it may be a long, long night for our Trojan defense.

Dothan_Trojan97
12-06-2009, 06:48 PM
JR, time to put on your big boy DC underpants and take off the underoos.