PDA

View Full Version : This is my thoughts

CHughes1102
12-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Those of us that wanted the bowl that we are going to then be proud and support our team like hell!! Those of us that didnt want the bowl we are going to then guess what....shut up, support the damn team, and be proud!!!!!!! (This goes for both sides on whichever bowl we go to). You either come or you dont. I will be there as will many Trojan fans!!!

GO TROJANS!!!

TroyFootball05
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Those of us that wanted the bowl that we are going to then be proud and support our team like hell!! Those of us that didnt want the bowl we are going to then guess what....shut up, support the damn team, and be proud!!!!!!! (This goes for both sides on whichever bowl we go to)

GO TROJANS!!!

+1

Is it now official that we're playing CMU in the GMAC bowl?

CHughes1102
12-06-2009, 04:08 PM
+1

Is it now official that we're playing CMU in the GMAC bowl?

That is the way it is looking...my God we would be playing a top 25 team!!! I dont see how anyone on earth can complain about that!!!

TroyFootball05
12-06-2009, 04:15 PM
That is the way it is looking...my God we would be playing a top 25 team!!! I dont see how anyone on earth can complain about that!!!

I stoked, though having to wait until Jan 6th kind of sucks, oh well.

BRING ON THE CHIP-O-WAHS!!!

MAYBE IT WILL SNOW AT THE GAME. Never been to a football game in snow...

Dothan_Trojan97
12-06-2009, 04:49 PM

I don't think anyone is complaining about playing a top 25 team. I'm excited about the competition, just not the location and date of the game.

tenaciousT
12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I don't think anyone is complaining about playing a top 25 team. I'm excited about the competition, just not the location and date of the game.

so lets all bash the city and the bowl because the date doesnt work out for me...

I am happy either bowl... we are going bowling people!

I know several people that can go to GMAC that could not go to the NOB... i think it will all work out in the end!

GO TROJANS... to whichever bowl we get!

Discophobia
12-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Think of how far we have come since 2001!!! We are climbing that ladder one rung at a time. This is just one more rung up. I look at this as a great opportunity inside our home state to showcase what we are all about. Burn or Bamer wont play us so this is a great chance to showcase TROY football to the uninformed masses and we should embrace it with everything we have! This is a game that locals go to and bring their kids to. These are people that unless they drove to TROY would never see TROY football. Plus we will get a solid week of media coverage in the hot gulf coast recruiting market. They even cover the practices in the sports section of the paper and on the news. If our objective is exposure to a wider audience of potential fans, recruits and students than that is what we are going to get.

Bennekles the Trojan
12-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I agree. We should be proud that we're even in a position to get to CHOOSE the bowl, much less go bowling at all. The team played hard and sure they played for the NOB, but I'm sure CMU isn't complaining about the date and time of the GMAC Bowl. Furthermore, whatever happened to us, saying, "Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere?" When did we add the "until the postseason and nowhere except NOB" clause????

I'm stoked about the GMAC. I've never been to a bowl before because I haven't the money to attend the NOB or the SVC. The boys played hard and they've fought for this. Not the NOB, but the chance to play in a bowl.

If you can come out and support the guys. If not, be there in spirit. Either way, GO TROY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenaciousT
12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
If you can come out and support the guys. If not, be there in spirit. Either way, GO TROY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And buy atleast one ticket and donate it!

troyw
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I agree. We should be proud that we're even in a position to get to CHOOSE the bowl, much less go bowling at all. The team played hard and sure they played for the NOB, but I'm sure CMU isn't complaining about the date and time of the GMAC Bowl. Furthermore, whatever happened to us, saying, "Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere?" When did we add the "until the postseason and nowhere except NOB" clause????

I'm stoked about the GMAC. I've never been to a bowl before because I haven't the money to attend the NOB or the SVC. The boys played hard and they've fought for this. Not the NOB, but the chance to play in a bowl.

No, they are complaining about the opponent.

Bennekles the Trojan
12-06-2009, 06:54 PM
No, they are complaining about the opponent.

I heard about a week ago that they had said something about wanting to play a BCS opponent instead of another mid-major. Is that what you're referring to?

Discophobia
12-06-2009, 07:01 PM
I checked out their board a few days ago and there were several that were pumped about the possibility of playing Notre Dame. Kind of like the ones on here pumped about the possibility of playing the burn in the Papa Johns Bowl. Levi Brown will make them wish they had played Notre Dame!!!