PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Bowl Wants: TMTDM v Houston/Ol' Miss Southern

Mr. Ho
12-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Mr. Ho source in PineBelt office he talk to this morning say New Orleans WANTS either TMTDM v. Houston or a re-match. Contrary to popular belief: last year was largest New Orleans Bowl crowd.

He say that CT-Martin behind scene lobby against TMTDM returning. You see - those bastards want to use this against us!!!!

Bowl now worried about time frame though - that why they would LOVE Houston. Houston admin thinks New Orleans much better option for them and would bring a more massive crowd than either TMTDM or OSM.

The Red Wave
12-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Mr. Ho source in PineBelt office he talk to this morning say New Orleans WANTS either TMTDM v. Houston or a re-match. Contrary to popular belief: last year was largest New Orleans Bowl crowd.

He say that CT-Martin behind scene lobby against TMTDM returning. You see - those bastards want to use this against us!!!!

Bowl now worried about time frame though - that why they would LOVE Houston. Houston admin thinks New Orleans much better option for them and would bring a more massive crowd than either TMTDM or OSM.

HO, the local skank at the Double Branch does not count as a source. Well, maybe a source of infection for you, but not Bowl info. Leave it to Drew, he knows all , sees all. The only thing you see is your girth hanging over your sansabelt slacks.

GoTrojans
12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
So your telling me that "girth" is a bad thing? FYI, I ate at Mr. Ho's friday for lunch, not a good thing if you are trying to control this "girth" that you speak of. I only had 1 plate....piled about a foot high! Does New Orleans have a Golden Corral? If not i'm pulling for Mobile. Those people down there have a little weight problem and i'm sure that I can get a great buffet somewhere!

Florida_Trojan
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM
HO, the local skank at the Double Branch does not count as a source. Well, maybe a source of infection for you, but not Bowl info. Leave it to Drew, he knows all , sees all. The only thing you see is your girth hanging over your sansabelt slacks.

HAHAHAHAHHA. I about laughed myself out of my chair at the "skank" remard! :scared: