PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ho Hope / Mr. Ho Pray / Mr. Ho Need Answer

Mr. Ho
10-12-2004, 08:53 PM
How many LSU ticket sold? Mr. Ho need know to make plans for giant buffett at half-time for travelling fan.

Plus, worried LSU yats buying tickets in Troy section. Mr. Ho upset if happen.

Stupid eye on field!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=2275233572&rd=1

tigerrant.com
10-13-2004, 02:28 PM
How many LSU ticket sold? Mr. Ho need know to make plans for giant buffett at half-time for travelling fan. Plus, worried LSU yats buying tickets in Troy section. Mr. Ho upset if happen.

you will be in tiger stadium, and yes we have fans that purposely sit in the visitors section. (lower south endzone)

how many do you know so far who are actually making the trip for the romp?

troymarkus
10-13-2004, 02:31 PM
I don't think we will win so badly that it will be a romp. No, I think we'll win a close one. Anyway, after our game, they might rename the stadium "Place Owned by TMTDM" :lol:

TrojanHoarse
10-13-2004, 10:22 PM
you will be in tiger stadium, and yes we have fans that purposely sit in the visitors section. (lower south endzone)

how many do you know so far who are actually making the trip for the romp?

I'll be making the trip down the hill to Death Valley from my office in Stubbs Hall on LSU with my wife (also a TSU Alum), my son (a future TROY athlete-scholar), my best friend and his family (all TSU alumni), my parents (TROY faculty) and a friend from New Orleans (just a really big guy to protect us that has a French last name and understands what drunk cajuns are saying and will root for TROY).

Looking forward to a real game of football. TROY won't be intimidated by Death Valley anymore than Oregon State was earlier this year and if we don't make the mistakes they made we have a chance to pull out the victory that alluded them in LSU's season opened as defending National Champs. The Tiger's are not the same calibre they were last year and the Trojans have a chance if they bring their best game in all three phases.

So get your jambalaya started and pour the bourbon cuz there's gonna be some footbal in Death Valley and the Trojans are coming to fight!!!

tigerrant.com
10-14-2004, 01:56 AM
sounds good. you will always be welcomed. get out there early (8/9ish AM) and fill up on free everything all day. enjoy the experience. hope your not offended by simple "tiger baiting." since you work around campus, im sure you know the whole deal. have fun!

tigerrant.com
10-14-2004, 01:58 AM
just saw your link. nice, vote dubya!

troystfan
10-15-2004, 10:28 AM
I know we should not talk LSU yet, but I wanted everyone to know that there are a few LSU tics available through the Troy office. I talked to them today and they said we were alloted 1500 and we have sold all but about 50, give or take. So there is still time to secure a seat in the official Troy section of Tiger Stadium.