PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame is out......

TrojanEmpire
12-04-2009, 06:11 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/12/04/notre-dame-bowl.ap/index.html

Keeps looking more and more like GMAC

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Bring on the champ!

CHughes1102
12-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Bring it on!!!!

bigguyonright
12-04-2009, 06:20 PM
if we get CMU i would be worried with the way our secondary has played. he is like levi, if you give him time he will pick you apart, but he is also good in the open field and will run on us like Tebow did

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 06:22 PM
I think that no matter what, both secondarys are going to be shredded, Levi being the number 2 passer in the Nation....I just can't see many guys stopping him for a whole game.

Mr. Ho
12-04-2009, 06:42 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/12/04/notre-dame-bowl.ap/index.html

Keeps looking more and more like GMAC

For who? Tonight's weather would be nice for a walrus like The Red Wave.

We'll be in the 72 degree Dome playing Marshall. CT-Martin can have teh cold and rain and possibly sleet and snow.

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 06:53 PM

We'll be in the 72 degree Dome playing Marshall. CT-Martin can have teh cold and rain and possibly sleet and snow.

Really Ho? When in the world has it SNOWED in south Alabama, use you head man! As far as temperature goes, Football weather is supposed to be cold, 60's are optimum for my neck of the woods, which just happens to be South Alabama.

Trojan_euph07
12-04-2009, 06:54 PM
it snowed last spring

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Troy isn't South Alabama

Burn the Horse
12-04-2009, 07:10 PM
the GMAC would get great ratings. on top of the usual good ratings, you would get the draw from people wanting to see the QB duel. "Watch the GMAC Bowl and see the two best QB's you've never heard of!" it'll be an offensive explosion, great for tv ratings. :thumb:

im really exciting about the opportunity to go up against Central Michigan. I'm a big Dan LeFevour fan, i think he's a great quarterback (and he's a mid-major product, plus). Watching him and Levi go back and forth will be fun. As long as we win, it'll be a wonderful game to watch.

FWB Trojan
12-04-2009, 07:44 PM
The MAC championship comes on ESPN2 tonight, so we all can get a good look at CMU and their QB, incase we have to play them.

TSU-Baggs
12-04-2009, 08:07 PM
if we get CMU i would be worried with the way our secondary has played. he is like levi, if you give him time he will pick you apart, but he is also good in the open field and will run on us like Tebow did

I say bring it on and if our D line can get to him and make him hurry or sack him, it could be enough to swing it our way. Think about the match-up hype: Two unbeaten conference champs, 2 highly proficient offenses, record setting QB's and expect a high-scoring shootout! All this the night before the BCS national championship game. It would be great! Just got to wait and see now how it all plays out with the bowl committees.

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 08:08 PM
+1 that's the perfect pitch

TSU-Baggs
12-04-2009, 08:14 PM

What do you love so much about the "Dome" Ho? Give the temp reading a rest. I prefer the outdoors and the natural elements, that's the way football was meant to be played. Also, wouldn't you rather play another conference champ or lowly 5th place CUSA tezam?

MusicMan
12-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Ho just wants the booze on Burbon St.

TSU-Baggs
12-04-2009, 08:42 PM
The MAC championship comes on ESPN2 tonight, so we all can get a good look at CMU and their QB, incase we have to play them.

I'm watching the CMU vs. Ohio game now and the more I'm watching, the more I want to play them. It would be a wild game. Two very similar teams letting it all hang out on the field. 10 - 0 in the first quarter.

3fingerdiscount
12-04-2009, 08:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4713316

ND, will NOT go to a bowl.

Mr. Ho
12-04-2009, 10:27 PM
What do you love so much about the "Dome" Ho? Give the temp reading a rest. I prefer the outdoors and the natural elements, that's the way football was meant to be played. Also, wouldn't you rather play another conference champ or lowly 5th place CUSA tezam?

Freezing rain that real natural...for walrus.

And in case you not remember, TMTDM lose last year to #6 CDOA team. Mr. Ho want a little redemtion.

Mr. Ho
12-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Ho just wants the booze on Burbon St.

Please, Bourbon Street for amatuers - like The Red Wave. Mr. Ho prefer Royal Street - Mr. B's or Carosel at Monteleone or if you want impress girlfriend, the Sazerac Bar at the Roosevelt, maybe not as impress when you tell her you know Mr. Ho.

BleedingCardinal
12-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Troy isn't South Alabama

Hm..I thought Troy was South Alabama...

pelliott
12-04-2009, 10:44 PM
What is athletic department budget of the MAC Champ and Sunbelt Champ?
Next Question - What school has the smallest budget in the SEC?

TSU-Baggs
12-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Freezing rain that real natural...for walrus.

And in case you not remember, TMTDM lose last year to #6 CDOA team. Mr. Ho want a little redemtion.

C'mon Ho, Nut up!! We can't run and hide from good competition, we need to face them and hopefully beat them to move this program to the next level.

durham1968david
12-06-2009, 01:25 AM
I hope its the GMAC Bowl. The last thing i want is to play the stupid ugly yellow wood Southern Miss "Golden Seagulls" again. They shouldnt of even been given a bowl bid last year to start with being 6-6. In fact I declare unabashedly that nobody who is 6-6 should even play in a bowl.

a251trojan
12-06-2009, 02:23 AM
AMEN!!!! Although I really do wish for a rematch with them......it wouldn't be pretty :thumb: