PDA

View Full Version : Buy Bowl Tickets through Troy Ticket Office

Doug4Troy
12-03-2009, 06:30 PM
http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/ads2/484630.jpg

Man of Troy
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM
When Monday comes around, we need to flood the ticket office buying our tickets to whatever bowl game we get.

Also, if I understand correctly, we will finally be able to buy our tickets online THROUGH Troy!

tenaciousT
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Also, if I understand correctly, we will finally be able to buy our tickets online THROUGH Troy!

if that is true that will help ALOT!

It is nice to see us learning from the past!

hopefully there will be an option for 1.delivery (along w/ different shipping options) 2.pick up at ticket office 3. will call

ThePowerMan
12-03-2009, 06:44 PM
I wish it was first come first serve. I mean the passionate fans will order VERY early. Then the old corperate folk will then buy and get the best seats in the house.......and many of them will not have been to a Troy Game all year. You know .....the people that have the best seats in MGS that are always empty.

Meanwhile, all the loyal, traveling, passionate fans will get the left overs.

Hemi Man
12-03-2009, 07:02 PM
I wish it was first come first serve. I mean the passionate fans will order VERY early. Then the old corperate folk will then buy and get the best seats in the house.......and many of them will not have been to a Troy Game all year. You know .....the people that have the best seats in MGS that are always empty.

Meanwhile, all the loyal, traveling, passionate fans will get the left overs.

I'm sure it will be done the same way as the away game tickets. Season ticket holders and Trojan Warriors first, season ticket holders or Trojan Warriors second and general public third.

Navarre Trojan
12-03-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm sure it will be done the same way as the away game tickets. Season ticket holders and Trojan Warriors first, season ticket holders or Trojan Warriors second and general public third.

It better be that way! This is one of the benefits of donating to the Trojan Warrior fund and the Athletic Dept., by buying those seats and being a donor. The back lash, if not done this way, could be nasty!

tenaciousT
12-03-2009, 07:12 PM
it has always been done that way, i would expect it to be done that way again

however, if we are to go to nawlins, i would expect the orders for those season ticketholders/doners to have to be placed w/in a couple days so the rest of the orders could be processed.

if it is in mobile, those mentioned above would probably have a week or so to get their orders in to make sure they are accomidated first.