PDA

View Full Version : New Era Scouting: Brandon Lang

Trojan2003
12-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Draft Report II
Posted by David Syvertsen On December - 3 - 2009

-> http://www.newerascouting.com/12/draft-report-ii/

* There have been some top notch prospects coming out of the Troy football program over the past few years, and the name that will come out of nowhere this winter will be Brandon Lang (64 256). The explosion I see out of Lang reminds me of Everette Brown, formerly of Florida State and the current up and coming edge rusher opposite Julius Peppers in Carolina. The national exposure has not been there for Lang but in his game against Florida, he looked liked the best defensive player on the field for both sides. He has length in him that is used correctly, keeping blockers separated from his body, making it easier to free up and pursue. He has a lot of raw ability that coaches love to work with and an Osi Umenyiora-type career could be in the future if his dedication in the work room is there.

TroyFBFan
12-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Great read on Brandon, like I said earlier he will be better in the pro's than he was here at Troy. It's gonna be great to see more Troy players in the NFL after this year's draft.

Here's a great big congrats to Brandon for all the hard work he has put in to reach this level!!!